Chapter 60: Time Heist

"All right, we have a plan. Six stones. Three teams. One shot." said Steve to the surrounding avengers on the machine. All wearing the same red and white suits. 

"Five years ago we lost. All of us. We lost friends, we lost family. We lost apart of ourselves. Today we all have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. But it doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful, look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we're gonna win. Whatever it takes. Good luck."

"He's pretty good at that." added Rocket.

"Right!" replied Scott filled with awe.

Sigyn casted Thor a glance and smiled stepping back in her place on the machine amongst her fellow avengers. She wasn't sure if she was ready for this. Anything could go wrong when messing with time.

"All right, you heard the man, stroke those keys, jelly green." called Tony to Bruce who stood by the control panels.

Bruce  flipped all necessary switches and setting the time for each avenger. "Tractors engaged!" he called back.

In Clint's hand he held the shrunken version of Rocket's ship, and Rocket who nervously looked at the archer. "You promise to bring that back in one piece, right?" he worried for the ship, it was all he had left of his family.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah okay." Clint smiled nervously. "I'll do my best."

"As promises go, that was pretty lame."

Bruce jogged up the platform and took his place between Scott and Tony and slapped the watch on his wrist activating it with a beep.

"See you in a minute." said Natasha and smiled at Steve.

The mirrored arms above their heads began to turn and shift. A helmet surrounded Sigyn's head and the glass shimmered before her eyes. She gazed up at the shifting arms as the floor below them turned an orange and before she new it, her body was pulled into Quantum realm followed by the rest. Much similar to the Bifrost only her body shrunk between the particles.

The avengers where shot threw time and space itself, each team taking their different paths in time.

Thor, Sigyn and Rocket where sent threw a light tunnel until it was nothing. Nothing but darkness until their bodies returned into existence.

The suit around Sigyn returned back into the watch around her wrist leaving her in her armour. "We made it." she said surprised looked around at the familiar inscriptions on the walls around them. They were in Asgard's dungeons again.

"Yeah." replied Thor short of breath.

"Alright, lets get a move on." said Rocket.

Together the three hurried along making sure to avoid the guards on patrol. If Sigyn's calculations where correct, Loki would be imprisoned, unless the Dark Elves haven't attacked yet.

She trailed behind Thor and Rocket as they snuck past prisoner cells. They came to a sudden stop and Sigyn ran into Thor's back. "What is it?" she asked looking around his body.

"Guards ahead." implied Rocket.

"Allow me." she said and held out her hand and whispered under her breath, "Hvíla." a mist surrounded the guards heads and they collapsed on the posts in deep sleep, their snoring filled the quiet chamber. Sigyn smirked proudly and began ahead of the two.