Chapter 33: Undying Fidelity

"If I might interject?" Loki stepped out. His attitude changed from being calm and keeping his composure, to outspoken and cocky. "If you're going to Earth, you might want a guide. I do have a bit of experience in that arena."

Sigyn shot Loki a look of confusion and worry. What the hell did he think he was doing?

"Not if you consider failure experience." Thanos replied.

"I consider experience, experience." Loki retorted before then saying, "Almighty Thanos. I, Loki, Prince of Asgard..." Loki looked towards his trapped brother and said, "...Odinson."

 Sigyn's breath became shallow with every word he spoke

Sigyn's breath became shallow with every word he spoke. She wanted nothing more than to shout at him, tell him to be quiet. But, she worried of the outcome.

"The rightful King of Jotunheim, God of Mischief. Do here by pledge to you, my undying fidelity." Loki bowed his head as he stepped closer and closer to Thanos. Loki took in a shaky breath, readying himself. 

It fell silent for a moment. Before Loki lashed out with incredible speed, he had a dagger pointed at Thanos' throat, but Thanos was faster. In an instance, he had up the gauntlet and the Space Stone catching Loki's left arm that he had struck out.

 Sigyn's breath hitched in her throat

"Undying?" Thanos repeated. He wrapped his massive hand around Loki's arm as the Power Stone deactivated. "You should choose your words more carefully."

He twisted Loki's arm away making him grimace with pain and was forced to drop the dagger.

With the littlest gesture, Thanos nodded his head at the big creature. He obeyed the silent order and turned Sigyn upright, his hand cupping her face, forcing her to watch the outcome.

Thanos lifted his other hand and wrapped his hand around Loki's throat, lifting him into the air. He chocked, kicking out his legs as Thanos held him at eye level.

"No." Sigyn struggled against her captor. "Let him go!"

Loki thrashed around violently, trying to break himself free. Thanos looked to make sure Thor was watching before turning to check that Sigyn was watching. He smiled with delight and amusement seeing the white haired women struggle to get free, like her lover.