Chapter 72: To Infinity And Beyond...

Sigyn's heart ached to have Loki returned, to be able to hold him, to touch him. It was as thought the hole he left behind was filled and nothing else she tried to fill that hole didn't even matter anymore. She had him, they're son and daughter. It was all she needed.

In a strange way, after she reversed time, she had vanished from the Asgardian vessel, as well as Thor. Even though Bruce explained there was no way to change or effect the past, The Norns where the keeper of fate and destiny. They chose to allow Sigyn to change the past. They granted her one chance and she chose.

So Loki, Heimdall and the remaining Asgardians came to Earth and lived out the five years while technically, they were never really there. It was all too confusing to understand, but from the way Loki explained, he had been here the entire time. Waiting for her.

"I have a surprise for you." informed Sigyn as they strode across the grassy plains with Vali, Heimdall and Brunnhilde; all watching Thor exit the atmosphere inside the Guardian's ship. 

"Oh?"

"A gift you left me of sorts."

"I don't remember giving you a gift."

"Not that kind."

They appeared inside the ship once all the Asgardian's had been beamed below deck. There, the Asgardian's greeted their new King and Queen with cheers and formed a path for them to follow.

Sigyn guided Loki through the crowd that shouted thanks and brushed their hands as they went. Sigyn smiled happily and tried her best to greet her people as she went along.

"They love you." said Loki once they reached the command deck. A wide circular room with open panned windows. Around the room was simple, but complicated controls; Buttons that glowed a low orange against a dark panel. Controls that illuminated something similar to the Mystic Arts Magic. Charts and pictures hovered over the dash in holograms showing statistics and statutes. 

This was by far the most advanced technology Asgard or Vanaheim had produced.

"Us." she corrected. "I am they're Queen, and you are now they're King. My King. As it should always be."

Little Frigga excitedly ran toward her mother in a pink dress. Her white curls bounced as she ran. "Mama!" she called and came to a stop seeing the unfamiliar man beside her mother.

Loki immediately recognised the little girls features and white blonde hair. He looked to Sigyn shocked and she smiled with a nod.

"Her name is Frigga. I thought you might like it."

"... she's... I love it. Our girl?"

"Frigga." said Sigyn looping her arm with Loki's. "This is your father. Remember I told he's been away, well now he's back for you."

And still Frigga gazed up at Loki curiously and he shifted his feet. "She doesn't know me, Sig." he said sadly.

"She does. Change into you're armour."

A green glow enveloped Loki and he was equiped in his Asgardian armour and horned helmet and he knelt licking his lips nervously and suddenly smiled.

"Papa!" Frigga recognised the armour she always saw in paintings or holograms her mother showed her. She threw herself into Loki's arms and he laughed.

"Pleased to meet your acquaintance, princess." Loki brushed a lock of white hair behind Frigga's ear, noticing they shared the same eyes.

"She has a talent for mischief." informed Sigyn. "Just like her father."