Chapter 30: This Is Not The End Of Ragnarok

"Do you really think it's a good idea to go back to Earth?" Loki asked standing beside his wife and brother as they gazed out of the window from Thor's chambers.

"Yes, of course." Thor replied. "The people of Earth love me. I'm very popular."

"Let me rephrase that." said Loki. "Do you really think it's good idea to bring me back to Earth?"

"Probably not, to be honest." Thor confessed.

"Believe me, no one would dare touch you." Sigyn reassured. This made Loki furrow his eyebrow's with confusion.

"They should be afraid of me." she smiled proudly. "I mean, I would have suggested Vanaheim, my father would gladly help us, of course. But, that's probably just as bad."

Loki chuckled in response. "I'd prefer Earth."

"We can make a new home there." Sigyn says, "In Norway. Where our people belong."

"Not to worry." Thor added. "I feel like everything going to work out just fine."

Then, a large shadow was cast upon the ship. The smile's fell from the three Asgardian's faces upon seeing what was in front of them.

A ship, larger than any they've seen before loomed over their vessel. They were like a tiny speck compared to the ship in front of them.

Sigyn's mouth fell open and her heart pounded with fear, chills were sent down her spine. Loki stumbled back and swallowed hard. Deep down, they knew who was here.

That was when the first shot was fired. 

======================

A/N 

This is it folks....