Chapter 23: The Revengers

"What are those things on her eyes? Are those people that she's killed? She's so beautiful and strong and courageous." Bruce rambled on, wiping the green off his face with Thor's cloth.

"Who is this guy?" Valkyrie demanded and led the three through a door off the streets.

"Who me?" Bruce said.

"He's a friend." Thor said.

"I'm Bruce."

"I feel like I know you." Valkyrie turned and pointed at him.

"I feel like I know you too."

Sigyn raised her eyebrows, she turned her gaze to Thor who shook his head. She pursed her lips, getting the silent message. They followed her down a dirty littered green and white hall, before Valkyrie stopped and turned to face Sigyn and Thor,

"Look, I've spent years in a haze, trying to forget my past. Sakaar seems like the best place to drink and forget and die one day."

"Well I was thinking that you were going to drink too much and that it was probably going to kill you." Thor confessed.

"I don't plan to stop drinking." Valkyrie responded.

"Oh?"

"But, I don't wanna forget. I can't turn away anymore. So, if I'm gonna die, well, it may as well be driving may sword there the heart of that murderous hag."

"Good."

"Yeah. So I'm saying that I wanna be on the team. Has it got a name?"

"Uh, yeah..." Thor looked at Sigyn who shrugged, and then said, "The Revenger's."

"Revenger's?" Valkyrie repeated.

"Because, I'm getting revenge. She's getting revenge, you're getting revenge, and you're too...? Do you want revenge?" Thor asked Bruce.

"I'm undecided." Bruce stuttered softly.

"Okay."

"Also, I have a peace offering." Valkyrie said with a smile. She turned to door on her left and entered a pin code, the door lifted to reveal Loki sitting on a wheel, tied up in chains, his ankles were chained and his hands were behind his back.

"Surprise!"

Valkyrie was first to enter and she strode to to the other side of the room

Valkyrie was first to enter and she strode to to the other side of the room. The room was just as trashy as the hall.

Sigyn was next to enter, she had her arms folded and her eyebrows raised with disbelief, did he really let her tie him up?

"Darling." Loki smiled, but Thor picked up a bottle off the little table next to the door and threw it at his forehead. The bottle made a funny noise as it connected with his head and clanked to the ground loudly. "Ow."