Chapter 19: Thunder!

The crowd turned silent again as they watched Thor walk across the field. Sigyn's heart pounded in her chest and her body was frozen. The Hulk sat up in the rubble and shook his head grabbing his axe.

"Hey, big guy." Thor said softly. "The sun's gettin' real low."

The Hulk huffed and puffed and straightened his helmet back on his head. He growled as Thor held out his arm shushing him softly. The Hulk too reached out his arm, extending his hand to Thor's.

"That's it." Thor said, his hand hovering over Hulks. "Sun's getting low. I won't hurt you anymore. No one will."

Hulk's eyes turned to Thor's wide smile who had thought he had won the fight, until Hulk grabbed by his feet, with a yelp, Hulk repeatedly smashed him into the ground, over and over and over, and then proceeded to throw him across the arena. The crowd went wild again as Hulk roared.

"YES!" Loki jumped up from his seat making Sigyn jumped with fright as his arm ripped away from her's. "Yes! That's how it feels!"

The Grandmaster casted him a look. Loki chuckled and said, "I'm just a huge fan of the sport." he said with a smile before sitting back next to Sigyn happily. Sigyn just stared at him, he shrugged,

"What?"

She shook her head and turned back to the fight. Hulk jumped at Thor again and swung his axe into the ground where Thor dodged him and then swung the hammer into the back of his knee and then across his face.

Hulk swung his axe and Thor jumped over it and smashed him across the face with the hammer. Hulk collapsed and gave Thor the chance to break the handle on the axe. Hulk stumbled away dazed.

"I know you're in there, Banner. I'll get you out!" Thor swung the hammer and send Hulk into the ground again. Hulk roared with anger and jumped back at Thor who deflected his punch with the hammer, but caused it to fall from his hand.

Thor stepped back avoiding Hulk's punch and then proceeded to punch Hulk across the face. "Whats the matter with you? you're embarrassing me, I told them we were friends!"

Hulk swung his fist that Thor ducked under and then gave him two blows to the stomach, Hulk swung his fist back around and Thor punched his side and Hulk doubled over into the ground. Thor landed a punch into his back which made him turn around and he punched him in the face again and then grabbed Hulks armour and swung around his neck and held onto his back.

This gave Hulk the opportunity to fall back pushing Thor into the ground, Thor pushed Hulk off him and rolled to the side and grabbed the hammer again. He ran back at Hulk and swung down the hammer, but was stopped short with a loud bang that silenced the crowds.

Loki, Sigyn and the Grandmaster all leaned forward in their seats with anticipation. Thor had repeatedly hounded Hulk to his breaking point of pure anger.

Hulk rose to his feet and then punched Thor across the arena arena again and then jumped onto Thor and continued to throw down powerful punches, again and again and again. Loki winced, felling the pain while Grandmaster laughed.

Sigyn silently prayed that Thor would pull himself together and get out of the situation as she watched Hulk mercilessly pound Thor into the ground.

What surprised her was the sparks of electricity that lighted up around Thor's body, he threw a punch into the air and with it a bolt of lightening that sent Hulk into the air. The crowd all oohed as Hulk fell into the ground nearly unconscious.

Sigyn's mouth fell open and Loki rested his elbows on his knee's. The Grandmaster jumped up from his seat, "What!?"

Thor stood, his eyes alight and electricity surging his body. It was almost scary to see him like that.

The Hulk stood, this time without his helmet and readied his fists. Thor and Hulk took a running start towards each other before jumping in the air to meet each other. Thor landed a powerful blow across Hulk's face and an explosion erupted that send them in different directions. The powerful burst of lightning was enough to shake the entire arena with a thunderous crack of thunder.

"Thunder! Thunder! Thunder!" The crowd began to cheer instead. Thor and Hulk stood again to face each other. Thor stalked towards the Hulk who just stood, waiting.

From the corner of her eyes, Sigyn saw the Grandmaster lean forward holding out a remote and activated it.

Thor's body reacted and jolted, the lighting faded and he fell to the ground. The crowd booed again. Hulk stalked towards Thor and jumped into the air as high as he could go.

Sigyn uncrossed her legs and her and Loki sat forward as the Hulk passed by into the air. They watched as Hulk flew as high as the arena, before gravity pulled him back towards the ground with incredible speed.

Sigyn's heart pounded faster as Hulk drew closer, and before Hulk landed his final blow, she had to turn her eyes away as the arena shook. Thor had lost.