Chapter 11: Shady Acres

Sigyn, Loki and Thor all stood on the sidewalk in a street in New York. In front of a building being demolished. Sigyn bit her lip nervously, where were they going to find Odin now?

"I swear, I left him right here." Loki announced with arms crossed and wearing an all black suit.

"Right here on the side walk, or where the building is being demolished?" Thor asked rhetorically, he wore a denim jacket with a hoodie underneath and cargo pants and holding an umbrella disguised as his hammer. "Great planning."

"How was I supposed to know, I can't see into the future, I'm not a witch." Loki retorted.

"No? Then why do you dress like one?" Thor nodded his head to Loki's black suit.

"Hey!" Loki spat, "If anything, she's the witch." he pointed a thumb at Sigyn.

"I beg your pardon?" Sigyn muttered and raised her eyebrows. She wore dark blue jeans with rips, a white tank top and a dark pink knitted cardigan. Her white hair was done up in a messy bun with a few loose strands.

Loki cleared his throat nervously.

"I— I can't believe you're alive!" Thor finally said. "I saw you die. I mourned for you. I cried for you."

"I'm honoured?" Loki replied unsure.

"And you knew this whole time, Sigyn?" Thor asked grumpily.

"I did, yes." she replied casually. Thor crossed his arms again and huffed, angry and confused. It wasn't until two girls approached the three Asgardians with their devices.

"Excuse me?!" the darker girl asked Thor excitedly. "Would you mind taking a picture a picture with us?"

"Oh, sure..." Thor replied softly and uncrossed his arms. Loki looked on with annoyance but was happy he was being ignored.

"Can we get one with you too?" the other girl asked Sigyn.

"Of course!" Sigyn chirped happily and rounded Loki to stand beside Thor. The two girls could barely contain their excitement. Loki rolled his eyes widely and stuffed his hands into his suit pockets.

"Start looking for where he is." Thor ordered Loki as the girls jumped beside Sigyn and Thor, holding up their phone and posed. Sigyn smiled widely at the screen as the photo was taken.

"Thank you!" The darker grilled chirped.

"Sorry to hear Jane dumped you." the other girl grimaced as they both walked away.

"She didn't dump me, you know." Thor mumbled. "I dumped her, it was mutual dumping."

Loki gave his brother a pat on the back. It was clear Thor was upset about it, after everything that happened.

Suddenly, from under Loki's feet a circle of sparks appeared. Sigyn furrowed her eyebrows, that looked familiar...

Loki held out his arms steadily, looking down around him.

"W-what is this? What are you doing?" Thor asked Loki.

"This isn't me." Loki replied looking up with confusion. Then the ground opened up and Loki fell threw with a yelp before it closed back up and in its place was a paper. Thor and Sigyn jumped back with surprise. Thor pocked the paper and whispered, "Loki?"

"Thats not him." Sigyn scolded as Thor picked up the paper and showed it to Sigyn. On was written '177A. Bleecker St.' in fancy hand writing.

"I know where this is..." Sigyn announced.