Chapter 65: The Vanir Fleet

Sigyn came out of the rubble, following the way Nebula Gamora had came in. Everything had been destroyed, everything was in piles of destroyed debris or on fire.

She climbed to the top of a pile of rocks and debris looking up at the giant alien ship in the sky and all the Chitauri that emerged, thousands upon thousands, enough to wipe put the planet.

Sigyn handed the glove to Clint and she balled to hands together forming a ball of energy and whispered, "To Vanaheim." and she raised her fist to the sky and the ball of energy shot a beacon of light into the sky.

"That's it?" Clint asked.

Down below stood Thanos and anger swelled inside just by seeing the sight of him. "How did he get here?" she growled staring at the army of Chitauri before them.

 "How did he get here?" she growled staring at the army of Chitauri before them

"We brought him here." confessed Gamora.

Sigyn's lips curled into a snarl feeling the power course through her veins. "He dies today." She clenched her fists around her spear and began to make her way down the piles of debris.

" She clenched her fists around her spear and began to make her way down the piles of debris

"She can't kill him." stated Nebula watching Sigyn jump down the broken piles of rock.

"I think she'll die trying." replied Clint. "She did take on the power of the stones and it's personal."

"Cap, do you read?" said a voice in Steve's earpiece. "Cap, do you read?"

"Sam?" replied Steve shocked.

"On your left."

A portal had opened up and three figures emerged, T'challa, Shuri and his General. From that same portal came Sam flying out and one by one more portals began to open by the dozen's.

Sigyn looked around astounded as portals began to open and everyone who had perished, returned. Doctor Strange and the Guardians, Spiderman, Valkyrie adorning her armour and her flying pegasus with the army of Asgard behind her. She nodded in acknowledgement towards Sigyn.

"How...?"

"Climb aboard, your majesty." another pegasus came forward for Sigyn to mount.

"I've always wanted one." she said mounting the horse with the army of Asgard at her back.