Chapter one: 100 years ago

I am currently correcting my grammar on this story while in quarantine-as it has been two years :)

"Mipha?" You called out, half an hour now you had been trying to find your Zora friend. The last time you saw her was the previous day, when she told you how she wanted to show you the finished Zora Armor for her beloved, (your childhood friend) Link.
As your eyes scanned across the young Zora's room, you saw nothing.

"She must be up and already in the throne room" you thought out loud. You got this hint from the right end corner of her room where a glass blue shelf lay empty, something which usually holds her silver trident.

*slam*

The door closes as you pace down the wide blue corridor of the royal family quarters in the domain. You pass your own guest bedroom, not before taking a quick toilet break as the noise of them waterfalls from the balcony made you squirm more than usual.

However, once washing your hands a startled reflection peered back in the circle mirror, grabbing a hair pin you quickly braid the left part of your hair back behind your pointed ears- pinning it in place. "Perfect!" You smiled chirpily, everyone called you a beauty in Hyrule, Zora's Domain, Rito village and the rest. You were known to take your mothers looks, just like your younger sister, Zelda.

That wide smile you had slowly died as you realised that you STILL needed to find Mipha, AND help Link defeat the Hinox up by-Ralis pond was it?

Shaking your still weary head, you snatched your own personalised golden bow, it had been known to kill enemies in one hit due to the fine craftsmanship within Hyrule town. Pulling the leather straps of the bow tighter, you began to walk-not run to the throne room. Running isn't very graceful.

"Princess _____!" King Dorephan calls out to you as you emerge from one of the entrances. Taking a small bow, you walk over to the pedestal so you can hear the king loud and clear. (He tends to be a tad bit tall) "Dorephan, Goodmoring!" You chirp "I was wondering if you had seen-"

"Mipha?" He buts in with a grin as your slightly taken aback face pleases him, "I thought you would ask that question, Princess." He chuckled lightly, a warm smile on his round face "Sadly, all I can tell you is that she was with Sidon this morning...hmm" He looks over you and out into the main part of the Domain, keen eyes glancing over his domain.

"There." Pointing a clawed finger over your head, you turn to face the direction he was pointing at. "I see Sidon sitting by the general store, you should go ask him." The Zora king leaned back into his throne of water, groaning slightly as it was a rather cold day.

The youngest Zora royal was Prince Sidon, he was a chirpy kid to everyone and very sociable, apart from to yourself. He seemed to get shy or nervous around you, so just watched from afar as you, Link and Mipha went on your way

"Ah-alright, thank you Dorephan." He could tell by the tone in your voice you thought Sidon would ignore you.
"Be on your way now, he won't ignore you child. Good morning to you too!"
Giggling away to yourself you wave goodbye to the kind king, making your way down the two sets of curved gleaming staircases.

Guards bowed, yet there was only a few of them. It seemed it was too early for a normal Zora to be awake at this point, or maybe it was too early for anyone to be awake at this point.

6:30 AM it was, and here you were already up and dressed. Not like you weren't used to it, studies at the castle started at 9AM and before that you had training with the guards. Oh you missed home, but getting the different cultures to trust the Hylians was going to take time. So far so good! They all seemed to love you and Link!

*click*

The sound of your heeled boots against the marble blue flooring made the young prince jump.

"Oh!" He gasped quietly, dropping the quill he had beneath the bench he perched upon.

"Aww sorry Sidon! Didn't mean to walk up on you like that" you gave a sweet smile, the softest one you could- yet he still never made eye contact.

'He must feel at least comfortable around me now' you thought, ignoring the youthful Zora's squirms.

"Hm" he gave you a weak, but cute smile, looking down occasionally to his feet.

"Anyways....Have you seen dear Mipha? Your Father said you were with her earlier." Beaming at the child you noticed his mouth actually open to talk, until a dull flicker covered his bright eyes. Before the prince could get his words out, you had spotted the figure clocked in black holding some sort of an ice blade, it's exterior matching the architecture perfectly.

"Sidon-" You cried in haste, pulling the prince behind you and snapping back an into your bow, to only shoot the same time the mysterious figure strikes his sword.

You defeated the enemy, yes. But the frosty blade had plunged into you before there was any time to make a sort of escape. You were frozen, like a statue-and would stay that way for another 100 years.

—————————————————————————-

Hiya! First time writing here and am very excited actually! Not sure if I should do another chapter as such since probably not a lot, or even no one would read something like this. ^_^ Drop a comment if I got something wrong and if you want another chapter! Thank youuuu I'll be on my way!