Chapter 20: Mum...Dad...how did you meet?

It had been a while since you and Sidon fell asleep on that sofa by the fire.
Almost three years!
Sidon still hadn't recalled the wedding with you or Keiran (who was now 4) but there were many reasons!

1) You and Sidon are rulers of two places at once!
2) You have a young, energetic child!
3) You have to find a brilliant education for that child soon and no tutor was good enough!
4) ZELDA WAS PREGNANT!
5) YOU WERE PREGNANT!
6) You may or may not be having twins...

Yeah so over the last 3 (ish) years you and Zelda got pregnant around the same time, yet she was due before you.
AND you were having twins but the gender is a secret! (Feel free to comment what the genders should be! Oh and names)
And Sidon was trying to convince you that he's not clumsy and can look after Keiran for a week or two while he stays in Zora's Domain for 'important business'
You believed he could manage it, but you were too scared to be alone without your baby or your husband to keep you company or look after you!
Even Keiran could help you around a little bit now!

But Sidon really wanted to take him as he hadn't been to the Domain ever since he was first born, it's crazy since he is the prince.

"Mummy!" Speak of the devil!
You jumped a bit, not realising he had slipped through the guards and into your study.

"How on Earth did you manage to get through the guards Keiran?!" You gasped, pulling the small red haired boy onto your lap.

He just did his famous cute grin which only meant he bribed them with his adorable face.
You shook your head at this. At least the guards outside on the grounds were more strict.

"You have to stop that my sweet boy! Mummy can be very busy and your cute face doesn't help her get her tasks done faster!" You chirped bouncing him on your knee as he giggled.

"Okay...but mummy I promise I came here to ask you a very important question!" He asked eagerly, his big eyes opening wide with enthusiasm.

"Which issss?" You teased.
"How did you and daddy meet?!" Keiran tilted his small head to the side and his red locks of hair covered his big eyes, making him blow them out of the way.
"Well firstly I think someone needs a hair cut! You're not trying to copy uncle Link now are you?" You laughed, reaching for a hair tie to playfully tie his hair back like his famous uncle.

"No way! That means I'm in love with Aunt Zelda!!!" Keiran stuck his tongue out with the thought of being married.

"Mmm...well Keiran you'll change your mind about love someday! Now about me and your dad..maybe go find him first and we'll tell you together." Plopping the little boy down on the plush red carpet, you spun back to your mighty wooden desk which displayed  piles of papers that needed to be signed and filed!

*sigh*

"Mummy...?" You thought Keiran had gone but no he was still there, playing with the gold handle knobs on one of the desk draws.

"Gosh! Um yes sweetie?" You replied with a chuckle.
"Can you help me find daddy? It's lonely!"
Keiran pleaded with you, it was like torture.

You looked at your work and then back at your adorable son....work....son....work...son...

"Okay, just this once"
This would be one of the last times Keiran would get to spend time with both of his parents at once for a while, mostly because the twins were coming soon and between all of the 'royal duties' and 'nursing duties ' you and Sidon would have to do, the poor child wouldn't get a look in.

You threw down your gold pen and took your sons hand instead as you lead him out of your study/office.

Finding Sidon wasn't actually as hard as you thought. The castle was very big and finding one particular person was extremely hard as the gardens to the castle were also the same size or even bigger!
After turning a few candlelit hallways you reached an open plan hall with columns either side.

This large hallway was one that had the second throne room in. (The Sanctum counting as the first)
This was the hall the 'common folk' walked through if they were to have a standing with you or Sidon.
It was probably one of your favourite places of the castle as it held one if the grandest chandeliers known to mankind! It was HUGE!
You could probably swing off it, and you were pretty sure Link tried to one time when he was drunk....

Well at the bottom of the hallway was Sidon, he seemed to be talking with a general about something since the other man was head to toe in armour.

"DADDY!!" Yelled Keiran, you tried to grab him before he forcefully included himself into the serious looking conversation Sidon was having, but it was too late! He had ran into his fathers arms who looked very confused to see him.

"Uh yes t-thank you general" Sidon managed to mumble as he juggled Keiran in his arms.
The kid was big for his age...but then again Sidon was his dad.

You nodded at the general who walked past you and through to the barracks yet you felt as if their conversation wasn't pleasant...

"Hello love!" You beamed, watching Keiran pull on Sidon's fins and accessories.
"___, what's the meaning of uh this?" Sidon managed to blur out while taming the wild Hylian/Zora child!

"Today is family day! Right mummy?" Keiran stoped tugging and looked at you with his eyes wide.

"Mmhmm..." you nodded and smiled at your husband who seemed so pleasantly surprised.

"Well good! Now you two can tell me how you met!" Little Keiran was dragging the two of you off through another corridor and before you knew it you were sat on his small bed in his room.

——————————————————————————-
IT'S BEEN TOO LONG! I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT THIS ONE HAS OVER 1000 WORDS! I have actually been busy and I keep forgetting to update but now I have to make a pt 2 for this chapter because they keep getting longer! Also yeah u pregnant again 😂

Thanks for like 6.47k reads ❤️❤️❤️