Chapter 40

Your POV

"Yes right over there!" You raised your arm and pointed to a space on the far wall of Ovora's new crib. Two well built workers lifted a large mirror onto the wall which then completed the warm room.

"Impressive." All workers and cleaners hastily fled the room as you were engulfed into the large arms of your husband Sidon.

You both stood there in each others arms whilst looking around the completed room, it was already dark out as the only light given off was that from the candle lit sconces. After a long pause of silence you noticed something was wrong with Sidon,he smelled...off?

You spun around so your hands were planted onto his torso and began to breathe in his scent. One that you knew well.

"Sidon.." you began before he cut you off with a 'shhh' motion.

"It doesn't matterrr" he slurred which then confirmed your suspicions on him being squiffy.

"You're drunk!" You gasped while slapping his chest playfully, getting a playful groan back from Sidon.

"Shhh stop ___ they'll hearrr." His harsh whisper made you giggle more like a small child.

"Why are you drunk?!" You moved closer to him until there was no room left between either of your bodies.

"Keiran said I should 'let loose' so I tried some of the fizzy juice in the kitchen." He chuckled to himself as if he was proud and held you tighter as if you would run away and leave him for getting drunk.

"Right well lets get you to bed and sober." The slap of your hands to his chest is usually yours and his sign for 'lets stop' but he didn't take the sign at all.

"Nahh"

And with that you were thrown over his large shoulder, legs hanging over his chest and hair scaling down his back.

"SIDON!! Put me down!!" You squealed as he barged out of the room and down the carpeted stairs. He would occasionally bump into people (being so large) but now he was like a bowling ball, causing mayhem in the castle halls as he made brisk pace down winding staircases and long passageways.

"Where are we even going?!" You slapped his back knowing full well it wouldn't do anything and it didn't. Sidon only walked faster which to a Hylian would be a brisk jog.

You saw stairs going up again, they were winding in a circular motion meaning he was climbing the large tower to your shared room.

The doors swung open and you were forcefully pushed onto the satin sheets.

"Mum..? Dad..?"

Yours and Sidons eyes widened as you both shot your heads to the left to spot Keiran uncomfortably perched on a red leather chair by the balcony windows.

"Son?" Sidon spoke up first and fixed himself properly so you weren't in that...position for much longer.

You patted down your dress and hopped off the large bed, the marble floor was cold without shoes or socks. Gently moving to Sidon's side you looked at your husbands worried face then to your eldest sons tragic, candlelit face, wet from tears.

"What's wrong?!" You ran towards the late teen and held him to you, despite the obvious size difference and let him cry into your neck. Sidon soon joined the embrace too, his drunken soothing words were probably better than nothing right now.

The three of you stayed huddled together for what seemed like ages until Keiran felt the the power to talk again.

——————————————————————————-
IM BACK!! Exams are so annoying :(
I finally finished this chapter so hope you enjoyyy 💛