Remember when pt2!

Well the butler did his job and set up the ballroom perfectly, we had to rush back home to Hyrule castle as the weather took a turn for the worst as thunderstorms were apparently spotted all over hyrule field and in castle town too.

It was a shame because the sun set would have been a lovely setting to see through the large balcony. But oh well.

As we pulled up to the main doors of the castle I helped you out of the carriage and held your hand as we walked through the brightly lit castle. It was good to be back in the warmth and the bottoms of your hair were wet from it sticking out of your white hood.
I couldn't help but look at your beautiful face the whole time we walked through the halls and you sort of got embarrassed by it (oops)!

"Okay....___, before I take you inside I need to know that you truly love me." Grasping both of your hands, I looked you in the eyes with a serious look which seemed to worry you,
"Of course I love you!!" You protested in that adorable voice you have, it made me even more confident to propose now and so I slammed open the doors which revealed the grand ball room all lit up with red lights and the rose petals perfectly spelled out "will you marry me?"

"What?!" You gasped holding your hands up to your chest in utter shock.

This was my chance to whip out the ring and get on one knee, so that's what I did.
Going on one knee made me the same height as you and it made you giggle a little I could see the tears appearing in your beautiful eyes as I asked you the question in person.

"____, I love you so much, more than anything in the world and I have for nearly 102 years. ___ you're my only family now and I want to make a family with you! And also make you the queen of my domain...please please please marry me dear."

Running over to me you fell to your knees right in front of me and burst out crying, I had to gently wipe the tears away from your cheeks making sure not to cut you with my claws.

"YES!!!" You managed to say in between sobs and hiccups.
"Oh gods.." Before I could even begin to put the ring on your finger I cried too! Making you cry more and all the butlers and maids look at us worriedly as we sobbed on the floor hugging each other!

"And that is how I remember the best night of my life!" Sidon said looking at you as you were nearly half asleep.

"Ooookk Sidon..." you managed to mumble before nodding off to sleep on him. Coughing now and then too.

He looked at you with so much love in his eyes as he promised in his mind to recall the wedding again with you. Story time seemed to be the new best thing to do with you now and maybe he could tell Keiran it too.

——————————————————————————
Hello! Another chapter which is quite short,yes but will lead onto more things.
I'm wondering if I should end this story soon and make another long one. I have loads of good ideas.