Chapter 5: Links unwanted return

*splash*
Dripping wet, sidon crawled out of his water bed.
His daily routine of 50 press ups and 50 sit ups began.
After that, he would usually just take a shower, brush his razor sharp teethe and put his head piece, and sword on then would just leave for breakfast.
He did all of this.
Bar breakfast, he did that later.

'Deep breath Sidon!' He thought as he began knocking on your bedroom door.
*yawn*
"C-come in!"

Opening the door slowly, Sidon was greeted by a very sleepy head.
"Wow" the Prince was amazed at how your hair could withstand gravity so good!

"H-how bad am I?" You groaned, slipping out of the left side of your bed.
"Like wow..." Sidon walked in and closed the door.
"Is...your hair always like that of a morning?" He snorts.

"Go awayyy. It can't be that bad...........oh dear me I look like a Lynel" you shake your head as you blink a few times looking in the mirror.
"Pass me that brush BFG" you point to the golden brush on your dresser.
Grabbing the brush Sidon looks confused.
"B...F...G?"
You stare at him..."Seriously?! You've never heard of the BFG?! It stands for big friendly giant!"
You laugh while you brush your hair in front of the mirror.

"Is that my name now?"
You nod, highly pleased that no one had called him that before.
"Yup! BFG! That's your name from me"
Perfect. Your hair was fixed and you already had Sidon confused. 'New record' you thought.

"I'll get you back for that. Anyway I'm going to use your bathroom, get changed while Im in there. Breakfast is at.."
"8:30 I know!"
A small smirk appears on the princes face.
He locks himself in the bathroom while you rummage through dresses, armor and any item of clothing you can find...you choose a black skater dress with a white collar and silver heels.
On the back the triforce (as usual) is in silver.

"Okay...___ I'm coming out now!"
Before he can open the door you do it for him.

Sidon looked you up and down. You looked amazing, beautiful, so many words could describe you right now..and all he could come out with was!
"U-uhh"
'Well done!' He thought to himself.
"Well we will be late for dinner...I mean breakfast! Lets go!"
Grabbing your wrist he pulls you out and shuts the door behind him.

"Hungry are we?" You make idle chit chat with the prince as he practically jogs down to the dining hall.
"Indeed!" He replies in laughter, taking a right he looks into your eyes and says "sit with me for breakfast...I'll save you a seat!"
That did it.
"HAHAHAAA!"
You burst out laughing.
"What are you?! A child? We're not in school Sidon."
You snort louder as the prince tries to cover your mouth. Saying "be quiet!" Or "I'm not that sad!" In hushed tones.

Sadly neither of you noticed the grand doors being open. Or the king, the elders, all the knights and LINK watching you two look like complete idiots.

*ahem*
King Dorephan coughed a few times to get both of your attention, the fourth cough actually managed to work.
"Sidon. Princess ___. Will you be faffing about in the doorway or joining us for breakfast?" The King was usually pleased to see you and Sidon having a good time, but the Elders were infuriated at the sight of their prince being 'dragged' away from his duties by non other than the Hylian princess!
So, for the sake of the elders. He put an 'not amused' look on his face.

The two of you looked at the dining hall, the dining hall looked back too. You did look a right state. You leaned against the door frame, sidon bent over with his hand on your mouth and other arm leaning on the frame for balance. It could be mistaken that your relationship was on another level...
Then you saw Link.
He saw you. He remembered you, the only person he actually remembered and they were stood in front of him.
Gasping, you launch yourself out of Sidon's grasps as link stands up out of his chair. You sprint as fast as you could and fell into his arms. Trying so hard not to let tears form in your eyes.

Just yesterday, you overheard the healers talking about how Link had been killed. How they were sure that the blonde traveler couldn't have been him. Maybe a descendent? You wanted to ask Dorephan, but obviously now there is no need.

"I heard you were dead!" You whispered.

Link only spoke to you, maybe a little with Zelda and Mipha but he could talk for Hyrule when he was alone with you. To be honest he never shut up.
He stroked your hair, the scent of strawberries and white mint reminded him of the first day he met you.
You're older than him, yes. But that meant you were able to train him as a knight. And that's exactly what you did! You bonded, and bonded. He was secretly training to be your knight...but that spot was already taken.
He would go everywhere with you...and even developed feelings along the line too.
Them feelings were still there...

And Sidon could see them straight away, and boy green is not his colour!

———————————————————————————
Ya boy Sidon is jealous! I like how I'm actually going to be able to get into some 'drama' with these characters! So fun ^_^