Chapter 4: A long day for both of us

You had gotten dressed into some clothes you found in your guest room, the colour of Hyrule was blue, and so was your dress, You had gold shoulder plates and a gold waist band for decoration, but hanging from the gold band was a silk layer which had the symbol of the triforce on it.

Golden heels were to add. And a small tiara. You did that looking in the full length mirror.

For some reason you felt...nervous.

Inhale, exhale...you walked over to the door on your left grasping the blue shiny handle, you pulled open the door and went out into the hallway.

"So, Prince. When will you be choosing a date? The fare is in a week"

Guiltily you were listening to the conversation in the throne room, hiding behind a pillar was a wonderful idea! No...you just completely forgot that to get out of the royal quarters you had to pass through the throne room, you didn't think anyone would be in there now, they weren't there when you entered.

"Can we not hold it off for another few more days?"
A deep..posh voice! Must be Sidon, you thought.

"No- of course not. We want to invite Link, after he is finished up in Vah Ruta. That would be any day now"

LINK?

He's alive! You had to clench your fits from squealing. Not only that you can see him any day now.

"Sidon, go. You need to have a good nights rest to think about this. You are excused."

Yes! Wait-No!

Sidon was heading TOWARDS you!
'Run!' You thought, frantically turning your whole body.

So you ran, all the way down through the halls and into a bathroom you had no idea about.

Crouching down, you peep through the keyhole, waiting for him to walk past the door.

5 minuets
10 minuets
25 minuets

You had a cramp in your leg! This wasn't worth it.
Giving up, you walked out to find a line of about three to four Zora's lined up waiting for you to get out.

"Oh! Uhhhh Sorry?"They looked like they were going to burst yet still all managed to bow.

Giggling you ran off to your room. Opening the door, a smell hit you.

That smells like...Sidon?

He had a very distinctive smell, like most people! His was actually quite nice. He smelled like the pies the cook makes, the ones you know he loves.

The door opened wide. And right in front of you was Sidon, leaning over the balcony of your bedroom. He seemed distressed.

*clack* *click*
Went the sounds of your shoes, almost as if this had happened before.

You stood at the doors, silk white curtains blew in the wind and the sun radiating off of the Prince's back, "Sidon..?" You say softly, reaching for his arm.

"U-uh...____?"He didn't turn around, he froze up.

"Yes? Why are you in here?" You asked sheepishly,
Sidon turned and you could see the stress on his face.