Chapter 18: The wedding.

The day had come, Zelda and Links wedding was this morning. Today was Saturday and their wedding was Saturday aka today. Everything was actually...perfect.

Zelda had her dress, you had your dress, everyone had their dresses and suits. Except Sidon...he's well just a fish so plain armour suited the occasion.

"Sidon..." You mumbled, did I forget to mention that you were currently in bed, curled up in Sidon's warm embrace? Well yeah that's what's going on.

"Siiiidooonnnn" you groaned again, nothing wakes that guy up! Well, bar labour pains apparently.

Moving his arm from over your figure you slipped out of bed.
*SNORE*
Sighing you put one of Keirans dummies in his open mouth to shut him up. He still didn't wake.

"Let him sleep miss" came a gentle voice from the doorway. It was Jane.
"Fine...please go run a bath for me." You mumbled, still half asleep. Jane was probably the closest female friend you had bar the new gerudo Chief Riju.
She had always been your friend, even though she wasn't related to Urbosa, an even better friend at that. Yet she sadly died along with Mipha..

"Ahh" you sighed this time from relief and relaxation, although your mind was elsewhere than the wedding or the bath you were having.

You were thinking about Mipha, poor Sidon had lost his mother and his sister, he nearly lost you too. Looking at the scars on your stomach and arms you smile as they were growing smaller by the year.

Mipha loved you and Link, you two would usually hang around each other every single day back 100+ years ago.

*creak*

"Oh, you're in the bath.." In came a groggy Sidon, interrupting your thoughts and bath time for a shower?

"Can you not wait until I'm done?!" You ask a tad bit flustered, although your pink cheeks could be mistaken for the heat of the bath.

"Nope! Ever since I now sleep in a bed with you, my scales have been getting dry and it...itches...and stuff so I need water." Frowning at the word 'itch' Sidon draws back a curtain that hides the shower and turns back to you,
"Plussss I've seen you naked on multiple occasions! It's bonding!"
You roll your eyes at his 'bonding' statement and dunk you head under the bubbled water to wash it.

Around 20 minutes later, you and Sidon were both out and clean. Drying your hair took half an hour because the maid that styles your hair insist on applying multiple products to your hair.

"Okay I'm ready! I'm going to have breakfast with my son!" Sidon walks out all chirpy, he was 3 hours early and was very hungry like usual so kissed your cheek over and over before makeup was placed on it before striding out of the room.

It was weird to think on how childish he could be now alone with you and the baby, but when you first met him he was serious, even as a kid! Although around you he lightened up, or stayed silent. Depends on what era you're talking about.

"Okay your highness, here is your dress. I'll leave you to it." Another maid handed you your dress before curtsying politely and leaving.
You don't like it when you have to dismiss your maids and Butlers so you tell them to do it themselves, they've gotten the hang of it now.

The dress was a straight, long, dark blue dress. It had silver triforce patterns because that's what a queen has to wear. Especially if they're from Hyrule.
It seriously got boring after a while.

You pretty much lounged about after getting ready, your hair and makeup was done and you still had two hours left until it was time to leave. Granted people were probably going crazy on the fact that you weren't there but you honestly were getting a headache from it all.

Keiran was being looked after today since you'd be busy a lot, and by now Sidon probably would be with Link helping the nerves since he's done the whole wedding day thing before.

(Please read notes at the end about the wedding thing because I have an idea on a chapter)

"____? Are you in there?" Zelda could be heard from your doors and so you told her to come in.

Already in her dress like you, Zelda was coming to you for advice.
She was pretty scared and all that because of how it was so sudden. But she really has loved Link for many many years.

"It's finneee! You're not queen so you can get a divorce if need be" you said in a joking manner, she gave you a stern look as if to say "thats not funny" once you said it.

You laughed and gave her a hug. Reassurance was all you could give your younger sister at this point as she really was shaking.

Soon enough you and Zelda were called into your carriages. New Sheikah technology made it possible for anything to be teleported, but only such a luxury could be used by the royal family or Link.
Sadly the royal family isn't as big as it used to be, but it would surely grow once Zelda's married.

"We're here..." Zelda said in an unusually calm voice...nobles could be seen greeting each other as a band played.. but then the trumpets began and it was time to step out of the carriage and join the others.

———————————————————————————
Hi! Firstly this will be cut into different parts since it's a tad bit long. Also I'm going to try to get as much Sidon action in as possible since I know this isn't even your wedding!
But that brings me to my next point!

As well as working on the next chapter of Zelda's wedding, I'll be writing what actually happened on your wedding too and how Sidon asked you to marry him and all that! It will be like a flashback!

I thought it would be nice since you don't get as much romance with him anymore so yay!

Thanks for reading!❤️