Chapter 39: A mothers excitment

"Mother, Father....are you here?" So far you had been sat in the throne room with Sidon as you discussed multiple tasks at hand, but you stopped when you heard Ralis' voice.

Standing up from your seat you walked to the balcony that looked over the audience room and bent forward slightly to see him. You couldn't help but smile, he looks like his father with his scales but he had your eyes, it made your heart melt when he began to warm up to you very quickly.

"Hello love!" You called out but then paused when you saw a young female Zora accompanying him.

"Oh- who's this?" You quizzed the young Zora prince who seemed to be showing the smallest hit of embarrassment on his face, a shock but it was there all in all.

"Mother! father! I would like you to meet Ovora. She will be a sort of...Assistant to me now." He nodded his head as if he was happy the way he worded it, you raised your eyebrows and bit your lip in thought, you knew exactly what was up with him.

He liked her.

Knowing Ralis however, he won't notice it himself yet or ever admit to it.

"It's lovely to meet you Ovora." You smiled sweetly down at her as she gave a small bow. Nothing to grand, just how you liked it. She was a pretty Zora, polite too and if your son liked her you would back him 100%.

"Well I think that's all. May I have a room be set up for Ovora?" My usual stern face was cracked with a small grin at Ralis' request.

"Of course dear. I'll do it myself, no need to worry." He looked at you knowingly and bit his lower lip before escorting the young female Zora out of the room, as if to escape anymore questions or reveal his intentions anymore.

"So it seems our son has found a friend." You turned around to see Sidon leaning forward in his chair with a smug expression on his face.
"You handed that well dear, you didn't get excited one bit." he smirked at you as he saw you begin to smile and fiddle with the tassels on your dress. A thing you only used to do when the two of you were younger and full of lust.

Sidon could see the glimmer of excitement in your big eyes and as soon as everyone had left you burst like a balloon.

"Aww! He's growing up! And she seems so nice!" You went on and on about how proud you were, Sidon would but in ever so often to comment on how you barely know her and how this could only be for a job.

"Nonsense! I know my son!" You tut back at him and Sidon shook his head in laughter.

"Whatever you say ___."

Ralis' POV

Mother took that well... was all I could think. I didn't even notice Ovora getting sidetracked by the paintings so I just walked on.

"H-hey! Prince Ralis?"

I stopped my thoughts and quick pace to turn around and face her.

"Yes?"

"Who's this?" She asked, raising her scaled arm to point at a large painting half the size of her. Her curiosity made me curious too so I reluctantly padded over to her to only be staring at a portrait of Princess Zelda and her knight Link from years ago.

"That would be my aunt and uncle. They're missing at the moment but I'm sure you know of their children?" I could feel her eyes on me but I kept my gaze remained on the painting.

"Yes, Princess Zelda and her brother prince Link!" I could almost hear the thoughts going on through her head, I decided to leave her questions unanswered though and began to march off again.

"Come. Let me introduce you to my siblings." The childlike wonder in her eyes was highly noticeable so I can only assume she's wanted to meet Ruto and Keiran for a while now.

"I get to meet them? Today? Now?!" I could hear her gasp for breath as she tried to keep up with my quick pace while talking so fast, reluctantly my lips curled up into a smirk as she hopped along, looking up at me with excitement.

"Not if you keep asking me so many questions." Just because this girl was different to most it doesn't mean I'll treat her differently right away....What am I even saying? I don't like her, she just seems like an interesting person.

"Oh-! Yes, I'm very sorry your highness." she was quick to notice her improper remarks and bowed her head fast, the jewelry hung on her head made a small chiming sound what was sure to bother me sooner or later if she kept doing that.

"No need to bow, or call me that name either. Just Lord Ralis will do for now." by then we had reached Keiran's wing of the castle and I was faced with the large brown oak doors of his study. From his conversation with Ruto this morning he should be studying history here with her.

Do I knock? I usually would but we're brothers, would he think me of being weird or be upset that I do not feel comfortable with just walking in? My eyes wandered to Ovora's basic Zora yellow ones and she gave me a perplexed expression.

"What are you waiting for?" she whispered out to me, getting a bit too close then what I'm used to, my cheeks began to heat up so I sharply knocked on the door to distract her. Within the room I could hear my elder brother remark on who would knock so loud, if only he knew the reasons.

"Enter."

Grasping both handles with each fist I opened the doors swiftly and entered, leaving Ovora to trail behind in awe. Did she notice my flustered state?

"Ralis? God you gave me and Ruto a heart attack with that knock!" My brothers yellow eyes flashed with little hints of anger, it meant nothing really. I knew that.

"Oh, beg pardon but who might you be?" (Small quote from Sidon in botw) Keiran's eyes relaxed, his red hair brushed over the top of his eyes. Looking at him like this I am quite jealous of his looks. I wouldn't say I am hardly ugly, I know that many of the female Zora's have taken a fancy to me ,but a Hylians looks are better than a Zora's I think. Especially when they're combined like his.

"This is Ovora, my assistant. I thought you should be introduced to her now as she will be staying with us." I moved my focus onto my younger twin, Ruto who had her head tilted slightly.

"She comes from the other domain, hence why you have never met her before." an 'O' shape was formed with her mouth. Before they could ask anymore questions I turned to the smaller Zora beside me, she looked so overwhelmed with it all, it was if I was her shield as her smaller body was half hidden behind my larger one. I liked that even if it was to my disadvantage, now was no time for me to catch feelings for someone not with a potential future battle ahead.

I needed not to say anything as she understood my need to leave the room and gave a hard swallow as her sign of acceptance.

"Well we will be leaving now, enjoy your studying." I nodded towards the door and gently ushered Ovora out of the royal infested room closing the doors behind be.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Sorry I haven't updated in what seems like forever but I have been super busy. I will try and get new updates out and to be honest I feel like this story is beginning to turn into a full on drama series on the characters and their love life and relationships. Can it even be classed as a Sidon x reader at this point? Haha

I hope you like reading it though, if you don't please let me know that you would like more you and Sidon based chapters on their own without the kids and their lives interrupting!

Also, I was thinking on writing a new Sidon x reader story ahead of this one, another love one but just a complete different plot and story to the one right now. If this interests anyone let me know and I'll go ahead with the ideas I have :)

If you read this far thank you! Have a nice day or night and thank you so much for over 30k 

-Groovysteph xo