Chapter 12:Pregnancy cravings

"SIDON!" You yelled from your shared quarters.
Sidon had been making you breakfast, lunch and dinner for the past few months which was quite a challenge since his diet mostly contained fish. (Is that cannibalism?)

"Honey I'm working!" He groaned, turning around from his blue glass desk to look at you.
"I know but..." you began but Sidon cut you off with a sigh.
"But I'm hungry Sidon! I want sugar Sidon! Feed me food that can only be found 15000 miles away Sidon!" Sidon stood up while he mocked you.

After another 10 minutes of mockery, he swallowed hard. This pregnancy was taking a toll on him too.
"Of course I will make you something dear, because I love you." He said kissing your hand as you began to ponder what to eat. If you are wondering where the cook was, Ms Jenner was banned from cooking you anything since Sidon needed the 'experience' according to Zelda and the nurse.

It was all nonsense but Sidon wanted a challenge and he had actually gotten better at cooking now!
He burned down the chefs stove the first attempt but that was easily replaced. Still, not many cooks were very pleased. Everyone's food was delayed by 3 hours because of it.

"I want waffles!" You said with a cheesy grin on your face.
"Alright! Three waffles coming up!" Sidon cheered.
"Three?" You asked quietly.
"Of course. Can't forget me or the Zylian can we?"
(Yes he still called your child a Zylain)
"You're so silly nowadays" you gushed.
"Mmm, you noticed. I want to be less serious when it comes to my family. You are all I have now ___. I want our times to be filled with laughter and great memories. Not my serious working face and stern moods." Sidon confessed his thoughts to you, you could tell he wasn't lying, he always scratched his cheek when he lied.

"Oh Sidon...." You began.
"No! You'll make me cry with your soppy, cute and sad words. Go read a book while I cook." Before you could even laugh he was out of the warm candlelit bedroom and heading off to the kitchen.

30 minuets later

"I'm back..." Sidon cheered playfully into the bedroom, placing three balanced plates onto a brown wooden table.
"___?" He asked before looking at your sleeping body.
"Oh" he said with a small smile.

"More waffles for me then." He said to himself as he flopped three waffles onto one plate and ate them on your bed. Sadly pregnancy didn't come with special none sensors so he actually managed to get away with eating all three before you woke up.
He blamed the cook for having no waffle mixture and that you had been asleep for ages!

You found out eventually. The punishment was 9 waffles all for you. Made by your husband of course.

———————————————————————————
Sorry this one was shorter! I wanted to just update and give something else for you to read since I'm being slow. Also ThatSociopathMegs was being lazy and got me to write something so she could read it and be entertained. I highly recommend (if you like mystic messenger) to read her saeyoung x reader (I hope thats spelled right) since it may get her to actually upload more! I will update asap and hopefully you will have the child soon.