Chapter 8: preperation

Birds chirping, Zora's chatting, the sound was all too familiar. It was 7am and hardly anyone would usually be up at this time, bar Sidon the king and their guards. No today was special it was the day before the valentines fare, the night before your now new boyfriend, Sidon had confessed his feelings and before taking you back to your bedroom he asked you if you would be his valentines. Of course you said yes but now you only had 24 hours to get a dress and a decent one at that.

"Princess___?" knocking on your door made you snap out of your day dreams, not recognizing the voice at the door you decided to put on your fluffy slippers that Mipha got you and open the door.

"Uh, Bazz? Why are you at my door this hour of the morning?" it should be noted that Bazz is the only one who knows about you and the Zora Prince. "Sorry your grace." taking a bow he continues "Your lover has sent me to help you find a perfect dress!" giving you a wink as you let him In you head to your bed and flop back onto it. You think the time away from the castle has made you quite common. Not that you minded.

"Give me the details" you mumble, still sleepy. "Of course! Prince Sidon booked you into a dress shop down past the main river. I have been ordered by him, not you, to accompany you and make sure you get there fine." you groan. Bazz knows how you hate being accompanied, you were the most skilled at fighting and you were still given a personal knight. That just made you look weak.

"Fine. You can take me, but only for Sidon." You rise and shoo the captain out of your room so you could get dressed. "Meet me by the entrance" you order and close the door lightly before grabbing some comfy clothes and a long white cloak to keep you warm and cover your head in case of any unexpected weather changes.

You decided to tie your hair up in a high ponytail (sorry if your hair is short) and put on some boots then leave after taking a small weapon for safety. After shutting your door you were in one of the many halls, yet if you looked left, the big blue double doors lay where Sidons room stood. Your emotions went wild as you remembered the night before and the amazing kiss you shared.

The echoing noise of your boots hitting the marble surface filled to halls, probably because everyone was decorating the outside of the domain and not the inside.

"Morning Dorephan" You didn't know if the king knew about you and his son so you wanted to get out of there as soon as possible to avoid any conversation about Sidon or what you were doing today.

"Father!" Sidons voice came flooding into the throne room. Oh no. You turned around and your eyes met. He smiled "Why good morning ___"  He walked over  to you and his father and gave you a small side hug then began to address his issue with the King.
You took this an escape and walked off quietly.

As soon as you were out you ran and ran to the entrance where you saw Bazz talking with a guard.
"Hey you ready to go?" You approached the captain with a small smile, you were kind of out of breath but that wouldn't look to good since you were supposed to be realy healthy and fit.

"Ah! There you are. Come on then lets go" the guards  give you two sly looks. As in to say 'you and HIM?'
"We're not together!" You blurt out before being escorted out of the domain and onto a horse.

"I'm not that bad you know" sulked Bazz before you headed off on your journey. "Oh I know" you replied.

"Finally we're here" bazz exclaimed as he hopped of the horse. Never in your life did you expect to see a Zora ride a horse.
Emerging from behind the Zora you gasp in awe. There, before you was the most beautiful shop you had ever saw within Hyrule. It was like it was made out of crystal and ruby. Not wanting to wait any longer you went into the shop.

*ding*
Went a bell as you opened the door. Lavender and vanilla hit your nose and it was divine, you hadn't smelled such things since you left the castle. "Wow" you were nearly jumping for joy at the thought of even trying on one of the beautiful dresses on the hangers.
"Princess ___, does this shop make you happy?" Asks Bazz. Oh you forgot about him. "Are you seriously asking that?! It's amazing look!" You tug gently at a dress and jump with joy. Bazz only asked that because Sidon wanted to please you on such a special day.

"Hello there miss!" An older lady, around her 30's greeted you with a polite and small bow. You remember how Sidon told you that it had been 100 years since you awoke so how on earth could she remember who you were? Unless Sidon told her?
Oh, wait. The symbols on your clothes may give away a noble look.

"Salutations!" You greet. Wanting to make a good impression on the lady you decided to use a large vocabulary. "I have been booked in here for a session" you beamed, ah you had to pay back Sidon for this. It was truly amazing.

"Of course! Right this way miss!" You were rushed into a cubicle with pink silk curtains for modesty. You guessed that Bazz just sat and waited outside but you were too busy trying on dresses to notice too much. 

"Okay, this is the 6th dress lady ___" The woman came back with a gorgeous maroon dress with silver plating. 'This would go so well with Sidon's scales and silver plating' you thought.
Trying it on, you knew instantly that it was the one.
The neckline went in as a medium V shape that showed cleavage but not a lot! Silver gems were along the hem of the dress and a silver belt like piece went along your waist/ hips like Sidon has. After that was just how the skirt came out like a princess dress with the same beading at the bottom.

"Yes! 100%!" You opened the curtain and stood in front of Bazz who looked astounded. "M'Lady" he said trailing off. "...Sidon will love it!" Giving you a nod of acceptance, Bazz went to pay for the dress while you changed back into your normal clothing.

"Ready to go princess?" You were out of the shop now and was packing the dress away neatly. Nodding you hop onto your horse, eager to get back to the domain and prepare some more.

———————————————————————————
Okay as you can tell I wrote another chapter. This day of preparation will be split into two parts, the second part will just be chapter nine and then so on I guess!