Chapter two:Present day

Notes at the end of the story.
————————————————

Every morning and every night after he lost you and his sister, Prince Sidon would gaze at both of your statues. He found it more meaningful at night because of how he remembered you loved to look at the stars. And how Mipha would sing him to sleep.

"Sidon?" "SIDON?!" Nearly jumping a foot in the air, the prince jolted towards his good friend Bazz.
"Your father wants you. Something about, the parade and the fare we are holding soon?"

"I had no idea there was a fare!" Sidon sounded confused.

'Was this my father wanting to have a private talk?' he thought.

"Well...uh thank you Bazz. Keep that Fare uh a secret would you?" Shaking his head the prince went to the top of the domain.

"Father what in hylia is this fare?!" Trying not to sound rude Sidon strides into the throne room. Guards bow as King Dorephan excuses them.

"Sidon I was wanting to ask you about the valentines fare." An 'oh' face was planted all over the prince.
"The elders would like you to actually attend this year! And so would I if we're being honest. Invite one of the FEMALE Zora's! No going with Bazz again"

Sidon chuckled. Last year the prince and his good friend Bazz, went together for valentines. The elders lost their fins while the two youngsters posed holding hands and danced the waltz. Nearly every young Zora found it hysterical including the King.

"Father, I know I need a wife but... There is no way you will pass any time soon! I have hundreds of years left to get married and produce heirs. Also, I don't love anyone or even see anyone as a potential partner..." looking down, Sidon couldn't help but feel that he was disappointing his kingdom and family too.
*sigh*
"I'll find someone father, a woman. Excuse me" walking out of the throne room, sidon looked over the domain from a balcony on the top floor.

Silence.

The sound Sidon loved the most.
But that silence was interrupted. "What's that..?" A commotion was going down by your statue.
Squinting his yellow orbs, he could manage to see cracks on the ice that held you.

"HEY! What's going on?!" No answer. All the Zora were too fixated on the statue that seemed to be shattering before them!

"Nngh bother!"
Sprinting down stairs, knocking pots and fellow Zora's on the way, multiple "Sorry" and "Excuse me!" (S) could be heard.

*crack*  * crack*

"IT'S GOING TO BREAK!"
"GET DOWN!"

*SMASH*

It broke, and you were set free. It seems that blow from the sword was cursed to hold the person for 100 years.

*thud*

You hit the ground with a loud, and painful smack! Zora's around you winced as he blow looked quite painful.
"Princess? Wait...are you ALIVE?!" Someone said.

"M-my head..! Agh" you held your temples as you tried to lift your head.

"Princess ____...? Is that you..?"
A large shadow appears over you.
"Y-yes..It is..I think?" Your head raises to look at the figure in front of you.
"Who?"
In one swift motion you were in the air. A large, and handsome Zora was holding you. You had never seen him before -yet familiarity washed over you.

"You're going to be okay! I promise." His voice was deep and soothing. You trusted him.

"Healers! I need healers!" You were placed on a bed, surrounded by blue curtains. The Zora was rushing about the place, getting as many as he could to help you.

"Am I that bad..?" You said out loud, as your head turned you saw your body shivering, a shivering you couldn't even feel. It was as if the pain was numbed, as you couldn't feel the cuts or wounds placed on your arms and stomach. The sight made you sick. Blood everywhere as the 'healers' took out shards of sharp, glass looking ice.

"She's okay right?! RIGHT?!" Your attention turned to the handsome Zora. Focusing on him made you feel..at ease. For a moment he was shouting, pacing, head in hands. Then his eyes met yours. A gentle smile came over him as he saw how peaceful you looked.

"Your highness, it looks as if she will live." Some sort of Zora dressed in an apron approached the 'prince'

Then it hit you.

"Sidon..?"  The words slipped out of your mouth before you could even think.

The room went silent. Everyone stoped to looked at you.

Rushing to your side Sidon crouched down at the the edge of the bed. "I'm here ___.  I won't leave!"
You studied his face. How long had you been out? It only felt like a deep sleep...at least a day?

"You're talking to me..?" The more you spoke the weaker you felt. It began to show too, your eyes were drooping and you're breathing slowed.

"Of course I am. It's the least I can do for you, after all you sacrificed for me."
The memories came flooding in.

"Y-You're okay?! I saved you? Right?! Oh gosh.."
Tears came down your face as you remember the fear you felt trying to protect the now adult in front of you.

Squeezing your hand he replied softly "I'm fine."

You then fell into another deep sleep.

———————————————————————————
Yo ho ho! I'm actually trying to get to the romance as It would probably be more interesting then. The story plot line for me just comes at random so sorry if this is literally something that came out of your crazy dream. But I'm workin' on it.