Chapter 25: The jump in years.

A/N at the end

————

Time skip 15 years!

Ages of characters:

You- 30 something
Sidon- probably like 5000000 years old at this point
Keiran- 17 years old
Ralis- 15 years old
Ruto- 15 years old
Zelda (reincarnation) - 15 years old
Link (reincarnation) - 14 years old
Zelda (your sister) - 30 something
Link (old) - 30 something

—————
(Chosen childs POV)
Waterfalls surrounded each entrance of the supposed to be "spring of wisdom" mother once spoke to me about.
"No going until you're 17, and no going alone!"
Is what she'd say in the most serious voice she could put on. It never worked really, all of her silly demands, she never took them seriously and so neither did I. Bar this rule of course.

My birthday was two weeks ago, I turned 17 finally. Zelda sadly still has two years to go until she can come here with me and she doesn't take it lightly, the pressure has been put on her ever since her mother, my aunt, went missing 5 years ago. Along-side her husband, my uncle.

My black boots always made an echoing sounds against any stone pathway as the materials made to make them were quite rare. But that's mother for you, "only the best for my handsome young chap!"

Her kind words ring through my ears as I imagine the warmth of her arms back in the castle. I even missed that pesky butler of mine, Henry. He's only a few years younger than mother but he sure acts like he's 70.

Rolling my eyes I look up to see a large, chipped statue. What do I do now? I feel silly just standing here starring at it- I mean her.

Mother told me to pray. But does that mean doing it in the knee deep water? I looked down at my wet boots. (Good job one part of my outfit is waterproof.. )I thought as my nice white knight trousers are drowned in the puddle-like lake.

"You have come so far young one, I am proud."
A low, female voice echoed around the chamber.

(Don't be distracted) I thought to myself. The scolding I would get if I told mother my attempt to get the binding powers failed due to...distractions of a female voice.

"So young, yet so wise. Just like the one before you"
The voice continued.

(She must be referring to mother..)

"I see potential in you, young one. But tell me why do you seek my chamber?" A question? This must be what I was told about. One prayer I can ask for...within reason...

"Kind goddess, I come here in search of awakening my powers. The powers passed down through generations of your chosen heroes. The chosen one before me was my mother, Queen ____ of Hyrule and Zora's Domain.  I seek to have the power she no longer possesses." I state, I don't want to sound too needy I guess, so I said it plain and formally.

"Has the previous hero fallen for their powers to be lost? Or has something more problematic come upon your kind?" Her words yet troubled still sound plain and bland.

"Yes Milady" I began.
"15 years ago a Gerudo boy was born into the arms of a Gerudo woman. Peace offerings of any sort did not work. And neither did power. It seems that Demise has resurrected a new Ganon to cause havoc amongst our peaceful lands once again. However, with the new Ganon, came a new Binder...myself. And a new potential wielder of the Master sword...Link. Along with a new princess Zelda."
The words escaped my sharp teeth as I said this.

I can't believe it's all happening. And so soon.

"Do the chosen ones hold the triforce?" She asked.

I simply nodded hoping she could see me and not hear me.
"So does the boy in Gerudo town" I informed her, I also filled her in on the other minor questions she had on Uncle Link and Aunt Zelda but obviously no one knows where they are...

Did I get the powers?

Yes.

She helped me unlock them before the sun set so I could at least have time to set up camp before any monsters came out to hunt.

The last question she asked bothered me though...

"Where is your father?" She asked me.

To be completely honest...I don't even remember much about him...but he must be near Zora's Domain...

Perhaps I could find him without mother finding out, she doesn't know how long this actually will take so a few more days wouldn't hurt...

"I'll sleep on it." I said out loud before giving Stahl (my horse) an apple and falling asleep next to the cracking sound of my campfire.

———————————————————————————

Hello!!!

This is the First part of the new story!!

All the kids are grown up and you and Sidon have been separated...(it seems)...along with two of your children!

But not to worry! You have your trusty Niece and Nephew and other child to look after and love.
(You and Sidon will meet again don't worry I'm not cruel)
I really wanted to flip the story over and cause drama...sorry if you don't like it!

I did read the comments saying you want young Link and Zelda to be brought up by you. So I'm going to try and make that happen sorta?
But Ganon is definitely coming back sorry! It's the only decent plot I have!

Thanks for reading I love your comments and suggestions!! ❤️