Chapter 36: Explaining Child Ganon

Sidon's POV

My daughter looked at me with wide and confused eyes as we explained the events that had happened over the past 15 years. We explained Keiran's powers, the reason why me and ____ were separated and why Link and Zelda had to take the roles of their parents.

"So...a reincarnation is back..?" The few amount of words that spilled from her mouth made me sigh in disappointment and sadness.

"Yes dear." I lowered my head as she broke down and ran out of the room, followed by Zelda.

I turned my attention to my beautiful wife ___,
"Do you think I shouldn't have said anything?" I looked down at her.

"No Sidon. Don't burden yourself." Her small hands were on my arms and her thumbs moved in circular motions. I hung my head low and my eyes were glued shut, I hate disappointing or upsetting either of my two favourite women. I'm just glad ____ understands.

"I'll find them." Link spoke up and rose from his chair. Nearly at the exact same time Ralis forcefully pushed off his chair, making it nearly fall over if it wasn't for my quick action.

"No. I will. She's my sister, I know her more." Ralis was always like that with Ruto, I knew he felt scared that she would leave him since she was all he had growing up but it's different now, he has this new big family and he's ruining it by being his hostile self. Don't get me wrong he's lovely once he warms up to you, but that takes a while.

"I don't care, Zelda's my sister so I'm leaving to find them. You're welcome to join me." Link's blonde hair flowed as he fired back his response to my son.

"Hmph." was all Ralis replied with before leaving the room after Link, I do hope they get along.

"And then there were three..." Me and ___ both looked away from the door Ralis left from to look at our sarcastic first born. It was so good to see Keiran again, he's every bit of me that I could imagine. Of course he has his Hylian body and hair but he has the crimson red hair and yellow eyes that are the trademark of Zora Royals nowadays. Don't forget his height and build, he must be 6ft or over and has a body that must be 100% muscle build, it looks good on him though since he is nice and lean.

The main trait that he has though is from ___, he has the strength of a true Hylian warrior, Zora warriors are built differently to Hylian ones. We don't have any powers or 'triforce' passed down to us via the goddess Hylia. I have a family relic though, passed down from Princess Ruto all them years ago. It was some bracelet that I gave to ___ years ago as a token of my love before we were wed.

"Just us love." speak of the devil. ___ answered Keiran's comment and he stood up giving me a look and a wink.

"I have to go too. Don't worry about the others I'll have them sorted out soon enough." I knew he was trying to give me alone time with his mother and I was thankful, all throughout this past half an hour I've just wanted to have ___ all to myself. It was probably obvious to her though, I had my arm wrapped tight around her lower waist it got me a blush as a prize.

"Oh okay Keiran, don't forget your training soon." ___ propped herself up on her tiptoes and kissed his pale cheek, his arms engulfed her making my tight grip fall for a moment.

Soon enough it was just us, alone, in the dining hall of all places but still alone.

"When can we escape the castle?" I whispered into her hair as her hot blushing face was burning my chest due to the sudden act. I guess she wasn't used to the attention coming back so fast since we met up again. 

"Never Sidon... well not until the child Ganon has been dealt with. You know that..." I could feel her shaky breath on my skin, it just made my grip tighten more on her. I feel like it's christmas eve and she's the giant box I want more than anything to have. 

Don't be so impatient Sidon.

I was right, I needed to calm down or I'd get myself into another rash moment again.

"I know, I just missed you. I'm sorry." my arms let her warm body go but the look she gave me wasn't one I ever wanted to see. Worry and pain.

"Oh Sidon..." she began  but her hitched breaths broke up her next sentences and her once beautiful, dry face became a waterfall, a waterfall that freed her emotions that had been held in for 15 years. It was like someone tore out my heart and threw it off the balcony near us, she was upset, was it what I said?

"___..." my large arm went to reach out for her but ___ was already in my arms. Well she was clung onto my body, her legs climbed up my body to then wrap themselves around my waist, her arms followed yet were hung loosely on my neck. The sobs poured out more now, I managed to sit down on a nearby sofa but I still stayed silent. What do I even do in this situation? My thoughts were to just wait until she was ready to explain so I did.

It made me smile though, everytime a maid or guard came in the instantly silently excused themselves or even smiled at the sight of their queen and king showing a more softening side. It was like they had never seen us emotional before, I was just so happy to be the person ___ showed this vulnerable side to. I was hers and she was mine, I could trust her with everything.

After what seemed like ages but was only really 7 minuets she finally removed her heavy head off my now soaked chest. I didn't mind though.

"Better now love?" She stopped crying a while before this, we just sat in silence, taking in eachothers bodies that we missed so dearly.

"Thank you." was all she said and wiped my chest with one of her small arms.

  Too cute.

"I think I just missed you is all. The though that we can't have even a day alone together makes me sad and angry. It's all Demises fault. I'll make sure he rues the day he made that reincarnation.."

wow, powerful words. I wouldn't expect anything less though, not from my ___.

"How about I help you with that?" I plastered a cheeky smile on my face and ___ laughed finally for what felt like an eternity. I missed that laugh, it was sweet in times like this but I must admit I prefer her full 'man laugh' as I like to call it. She roars and snorts it's a rare sight only me and a few others (Elder Link and Zelda) have been able to witness. 

"Okay, we'll do it together." her pink lips came into my view and I seized the chance to kiss them with passion and love. It took her a second to reply but she did.

"I love you __." 

"And I love you..." she said but I could sense something else coming.

"More!" she squealed out and ran away out of the dining hall.

..... oh no she didn't.

"No you don't!" I yelled out through the corridors, I got an echoed giggle from the bottom of the stairs as a result.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI! I might have many typos in this since it's like 12:15am in England and I'm using a laptop without my bedroom light on.

I gave you all some lovey dovey stuff at the end so you're welcome!