Truma and healing pt2

"His blood pressure is getting worse and his state is weaker." Dr Jones, a Doctor from a small village that kept Sidon, was doing his daily examination on him.

"Will he recover though? That's my question!" You asked hastily.
"At this rate he will get better but it would be a miracle that he will be better for Christmas."

"Oh." Was all you could say. What made you worry was that it was the 2nd of November. And your due date for the baby was in 12 days! If Sidon couldn't make it to Christmas how could he make it to the birth of your first child. You needed him!

Salty tears fell off your face snd to the ground as you sobbed your eyes out. Everyone rushed to your aid but nothing could face the fact that you had to go through one of the most terrifying things alone. More thoughts on Sidon not being there for the babies first Christmas flooded your brain too, causing more and more tears.

"Please....help him! There must be s-something that I can do to help!" You weeped to Dr Jones, tugging on his sleeve, begging.

"Your grace!" One of your personal Butlers rushed to your side. You of all people weren't allowed to be seen begging. It wasn't graceful or serious.

It showed you as weak.

You were pulled out of the tent, a hysterical mess.
Your butler, Jake, had briskly taken you outside to calm down by a large willow tree.

"Your majesty you cannot be doing that. I understand your troubles but you must never make you or the kingdom look weak because of such feelings."

You looked up, tears running down your face as your breathing began to slow down. Nodding to your butler made you feel pain. You agreed to not express such emotions in public.

"There that's better..." Jake said. Placing a gloved hand on your shoulder as your breathing was tamed and the tears had mostly stopped.

"What am I supposed to do?" You starred deep into his eyes looking for any guidance. Your mother had passed when you were 8 and your father died in the Calamity. Poor Zelda can do nothing as she's got her own problems and, well isn't queen or pregnant.

Why can't you just be a normal Hylian? Able to have a child without fear your husband won't be caught up dead in some Lynel fight!
But you're not normal. You're a descendant from the Gods, the power of the Goddess flows through you and Zelda. And soon to be your new child.

"Tell the doctor to get Sidon ready for my birth. I don't care what they say, Sidon is strong. I know he'll be okay." With a wave of your hand Jake was running.
Being Queen did have its perks though.

"Hm?" You looked down at your rather round stomach, the baby was kicking.
A smile in a world of darkness was what this kingdom needed. This baby would be that smile and hope.
"I cannot wait to meet you" cooing at your own stomach felt weird but you just knew your little baby could hear you, no matter what gender or their health.

"Queen ___? I'm afraid it's time to leave. You and the princess..." it was the same boy as before. The trainee. How long had he been stood there? Listening to you talk to your baby bump?
You must have looked quite a sight, crying and talking to yourself. What a ruler ay?

"Time to leave? But it's been only 4 days!" Sadness came over you as you were reminded of your duties of being Queen meant constantly being on the go.

"Can Zelda take over for me. As Regent?" You jumped up at the idea. Finally some hope!
"Ma'm I haven't a clue about such things! Pardon my manners." the boy said, you had actually come to learn his name was Henry.

"Henry, go ask my private secretary for advice." You ordered. Of course not in a mean way, the boy had become quite close to you and came in handy many times.

"Right away!" And with that he was gone.
Brushing mud from the back of your long dress, you began to make your way back to Sidon's tent. Being sick didn't stop him from missing you!
And boy did he miss you.

———————————————————————————
Hello! Long time no see! Well, not too long but I feel as if these chapters are getting worse each time and I'm finding it hard to write them. But I'm at 888 views already and it's amazing I'm really happy! So while I plan another chapter, enjoy this one!