Chapter 21:That special day

"SO! Keiran you wanted to know about me and your mother right?" Sidon winked at the little boy as he laid on the bed.

"Yup! Tell me! Be all mushyyyyy!" The little boy began making silly kissing faces and noises, this made the pair of you laugh. It had been ages since the three of you were alone together like this, it was amazing.

"Well, it starts when mummy was a very young girl!" You said, trying to recall something so far back in time.

"I was 57 and your mother was 4 or 5.." at this point Keiran looked a bit confused.
"Uhhhh mummy why did you love an old man?!" The little boy gasped in horror as he imagined his dad as an old man and his mum his own age!

"Don't be silly Keiran! You know about the difference in ages between Zora and Hylian! We taught you." Shaking your head you couldn't help but smirk at the child's playful teasing.

"So how old am I?!" Shaking your head you guessed saying he was 37 but Sidon corrected you by saying he was actually 55 or 56. Wow, you had to stop and think about how he wasn't even older than you yet!

"Well dearie, I was going on a trip with MY father when I met your father!" You said gushing as all the memories came flooding back to you.

"Yup! And although your mother was younger than me in zora years she was mentally older than me in Hylian years." Sidon somehow seemed proud of that..

"Anyway, I remember seeing aunt Mipha and Your mother always playing together sometimes even with uncle Link too! But I was always too shy to speak to her" Sidon would stare at you blushing while he said this and it reminded you on how clueless you had been to not realise his feelings for you!

At that moment in time, love was not on your mind. Sidon may had been older (technically) but you had the maturer mind and it still would've been weird. Good job that gap happened.

"So mummy was smarter than Daddy?" Keiran said, knowing that it would annoy his father by saying it.

Before Sidon could interrupt, you agreed with the statement of you being the smarter one and there was nothing your husband could do about it now.

"Well anyways, one day Keiran, your mother took a big risk when she was around 17...or was it 18...? The age doesn't matter, she saved your dads life, even if she payed a price!" It was as if you knew at the time you were laying your life on the line. It was actually just your instincts of a warrior princess to protect and save the ones in danger.

"WOW!" Keiran made a very large and dramatic gasp sound as Sidon told him this little fact and you were scared about how he would react knowing you were over 120 years old!
Then again so was "Uncle Link" and "Aunt Zelda"
Don't even get me started on Sidon's age..

"So after mummy saved you was it all happiness, hugs, kisses, marriage and then me?!" He was a curious boy you thought,
"Yup! Pretty much!" The rising of the calamity and stuff was not something a young prince should hear!

Not until he learns to wield the bonds of the triforce..

A knock on the door followed your previous sentence and in walked Keirans Tutor, well one of the tutors in training. It was time to go, you and Siodn would just distract him from learning and you still had that major pile of papers that needed to be signed.

Sidon still seemed to need a follow up of that "serious conversation too" I wonder what it could he about?!

———————————————————————————
HEY! It's been too long, I have exams coming up so you may have to wait longer for the next one but it will be a working progress. This chapter maybe be a little boring...so give me suggestions! The birth will be soon and I have seen some great suggestions on the gender and names of the babies coming up!

Thanks for like nearly 10k reads, it's AMAZING!