Chapter 38: Embarrassment

You were sat at your desk in your shared bedroom with Sidon, it was the afternoon but you had been squeezing as much time in your schedule for him. The large mirror reflected a tired you that made a sigh escape, the only thing that made you look partly human was the natural sunlight that made your skin look a small bit better.

"Is something wrong?" the sound of your husbands deep, kind words made you finally bring a smile back onto your face, you shuffled around on the fabric stool to look at him. His head was the only thing that could be seen as he was peeking out from the large walk in wardrobe you two also shared. Believe it or not you still kept some of his things after the long time apart.

"No." you managed to squeak out a reply which got you a unimpressed look from a hidden Sidon, if you're wondering what he was doing behind the large white doors it was him changing. No maids or butlers were really allowed in your room unless you pulled the tasseled rope by your bed to signal assistance would be needed. So this explains why only his head was peeking out from behind the doors.

You heard him sigh as he walked back into the room shaking his head, he knew you too well.

"Don't lie ___, if I have to hear you sigh or groan one more time I'll have to tape your mouth shut." he was right and he knew it. You looked down to the light wooded flooring and played around with your wedding ring, it was something you did now when you felt nervous or anxious.  "Will you just tell me what's wrong? If you can't tell me then who can you tell?" by now you could hear some uncomfortable sighs and groans from the wardrobe too, was he okay?

He was right though, you had to confide in your trusted husband so you rose from the stool, the long white dress fell gracefully to the floor with the sudden motion and you fixed it up before heading to the wardrobe doors.

"I feel lost Sidon.." You let your head lean on the wood as your hands clutched onto the sides of the white and gold doors. Your bedroom was probably a room you would never want to leave it was that amazing.

The ceilings were so high up they had two large marble pillars holding them up on either side of the room, a shiny and light brown wooden flooring complimented the white and gold ceiling and doors. Speaking of doors again, they were so grand and large it took both of your hands to open them, but that's what you like. Sidon usually opens them with only a finger just to brag to you on his strengths. He usually got an eye roll from you. They were made of sturdy white wood and had golden outlines , the handles were gold too and held the crest of the royal family on it just like everything else in the damn castle.  

Ah yes, don't forget about the main object in the room, your bed. A four poster bed that was covered head to toe in  light red silk sheets, duvets and pillows. The outline of the bed clothes were gold of course but the red was a nice change in the clean white room. It was obviously a large bed, it had to fit Sidon in it so of course it had to be huge! It was placed in the middle of  the main wall that separated the bedroom from the wardrobe and so to it's left was the grand window and balcony and to the right were the two grand set of doors. The left side was your's and the right was Sidon's, you had to beg him to have the left side because you wanted to constantly be able to see the stars out of the glass windows and balcony doors.

"What about dear?" his voice brought you back to reality, the reason he was actually changing was because the two of you had an event coming up and he needed advice on what to put on. He couldn't exactly wear proper clothes so he had to deal with accessories.

"On how to deal with the events that we just went through. I mean do you and the twins want to stay here? Do you want to go back to the Domain? Do we have to now train them like the hero children so they don't feel left out?" you raised your heavy head to be met with a sight you didn't expect to see. Sidon was stuck trying to put on some sort of metal waist plate!

Your hand shot to your mouth as you snorted out a laugh at the ridiculous sight before you that was your husband.

"Don't you dare laugh at me ___!" he shot you a glance as a warning but you couldn't help it, you moved into the room still laughing and pulled on the metal that was under one arm yet over the other.

"Why didn't you tell me what happened?!" you bit your lip trying to hold back more laughter and attempted to pull on the silverware, it did not budge.

"Because look at me! I'm bloody stuck! I look stupid!" that did it for you, you have never seen Sidon so embarrassed and it was damn hysterical. 

"Pffft. Sidon you're right about that you look absolutely idiotic." as you laughed your head went back with the force and you had to hold onto his arm for support. His eyes met with your teary ones and just said, 

"Thanks love."

You shut up after a while and started to help him sit down on the white cushioned bench to the side of you both.

"Aww don't get embarrassed honey." you cooed managing to free one arm with all the strength you could muster. "You know no matter what you do I still love you for it, stupid or not." your lips met with his warm forehead, you were currently stood between his open legs and were bent over him trying to pull on the silver. Sidon just sat there, lifeless, letting you soothe him and pull on the jeweled waistband. His head was the only thing that moved, it was lifted upwards so he could watch your cute concentrated face, he loved how your brows furrowed and you bit your lip in such concentration.

"I love you too, now please hurry and get me out of here, I am not going into the meeting like this." With the free hand he now gained he used it to pull you away from the job you were focused on so you could focus on his face for a moment as he spoke.

"It could be a new fashion statement!" you beamed at him letting out a giggle, he let out a soft chuckle too and cupped your cheek in his palm.

"I don't think so giggles." his arm pulled you down to his height for once and locked his lips with yours, it was gentle and full of lust and love.

 Meanwhile you were red as an apple at the new pet name he gave you, never mind the sudden action he didn't warn you about.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Aren't you and Sidon adorable together? He managed to get your bad thoughts away by just being clumsy! That's a good hubby right there, you best keep him!

Thank you sooo much for reading I love looking at comments and I love it even more when I get over 35 notifications from just one person voting on each chapter! Good job I don't wake up when I get wattpad notifications. :)