Chapter 16: The Baby's home!

"Oh he's beautiful ___..." Looking into Keirans big yellow eyes, you could tell Zelda was already in love with her new nephew.
"Prince Keiran... it has a nice ring to it." She said looking up from the baby to meet with your warm gaze.

"Yes, it's a traditional Royal Zora name actually" Sidon interrupted, he had just got back from meeting with a general about Keirans safety.

"So...? How did it go?" You asked hugging your husband. "Wonderful actually. The General made all of our wishes come true with regards of his safety."
That's one benefit of being a royal actually.
Sidon leant down to give you a kiss, hoping Zelda would take the hint and leave so you two could get some alone time.

"Right! I best be off, let me know if he needs babysitting alright __?" Kind of unamused by your kissing, Zelda went for the door to leave.
"Thank you!" You giggled as Sidon nuzzled into your face giving you kisses everywhere.
"S-Sidon!" You gasped for air as he wouldn't let you go. It had been a while since Sidon had been struck by the Lynel and he made sure every day to kiss you senseless. Just in case.

"We need to feed the baby, get off you big oaf!" You shouted playfully as Keiran began to cry. There was one noise you wouldn't get used to, a baby's cry. It drove you crazy! Yet getting a nanny would be the easy way out of it, plus you needed to bond with your newly born boy! Not having his mother around for the beginning of his life could create a distance.
Well that's what you read in a pregnancy book in one of the royal libraries.

"Are you sure you don't need a nanny ___?" Holding your waist as you fed the little angle ,you could hear the concern in his usual serious tone. "We could focus on...other upcoming events with the time."He smiled giving your hip a squeeze.
Trying not to smirk was hard, but what did he mean by upcoming events?
"You know what Sidon..?" You asked,
"What dear?"
"You smell." You giggled placing Keiran in his cot.
Sidon didn't look amused.

Such a mature King and Queen the pair of you made.

Chuckling, Sidon kissed your cheek as he had to leave again for another meeting. Promising to be back within a few hours he was gone like the wind. As if he wasn't there to begin with. I guess having the baby means him having to take up some of your jobs if you want no nanny.

"At least your first word will most likely be mama!" You cooed, stroking his delicate, silky smooth skin.

"May I come back in ____?" A sarcastic voice could be heard from outside the baby's room, was Zelda listening all this time? How sneaky.

"Yes Zelda come in"
Entering with a grin on her face you could tell she heard something but then again she could have some other news.

"I need to ask you for your blessing..." she said quietly, talk about getting right in the deep end.
"For what Zelda?"
"Link asked me to marry him!" She said bursting out with excitement, "He asked me this very morning and I've been trying to find the best time to tell you, yet you've been busy... understandingly." You were shocked, that was quick and actually surprising.
Link wasn't one to rush, or catch people off guard.

"Of course! I'm so happy for you!" You pulled in your younger sister in an embrace as the two of you beamed with happiness. Another royal wedding! Of course Zelda already chose you as the maid of honer and Link would probably have Sidon as the best...fish? They hadn't chose a day to actually get married, but to be honest you being the Queen would have to do all the date planning as such so it could fit in with the schedule everyone had.

"Okay...I'm going to tell Link you said yes! He will be overjoyed." Zelda ran off with pink cheeks and nearly ran into the door since she was focused on her engagement ring too.
It was quite a nice ring, it fit perfectly and was silver with a blue gem, it suited her well.

"This wedding best have a spot for you my little Keiran!" You cooed to your baby who was falling asleep quietly, grasping the opportunity to sleep too you flopped onto the big red poster bed next to the baby's cot.

That's probably the only time that day you could possibly sleep anyway.

———————————————————————————
Hello again! I'm actually alive and well and I'm sorry for not updating for a while but I've been stuck on ideas and trying new ideas and then scraping them, bla bla. Anyway hope you enjoy this one and I'll try and publish another chapter when I get back from holiday.