Chapter 23:Giving birth

"How are you feeling?!" Sidon was right beside you as you sat on the edge of a sofa groaning with each contraction.

"How do you think?!" You snapped, obviously the pain taking control now. It had been an hour since Sidon sent for a carriage and it still hadn't arrived yet.

"Gods how much longer can they be?!" Sidon stood up to check outside to see if they had arrived yet. You ordered him to check of course and Sidon was in no right mind to argue with you in this state. He was smart enough to know you'd bite his head off, no matter the height difference between you two.

"O..okay love." He stammered before fumbling with the heavy door knob trying to get out as soon as possible.

Silence

Well...bar your groans of pain.

You sighed knowing Sidon was only worrying about you and the babies..(oh yeah I forgot myself you were having twins!)

So
Much
Pain

Another contraction came and went, You however didn't forget to write down the times of them by looking at the grand cream clock above the doors ahead.

"Sidonnn....!" You pleaded, you now only wanted him. It was like an urge....a craving for his love and comfort at this moment and of course like the amazing husband he is he ran in.

"My love! I-is everything okay?! Ice? Tea? Food?" His serious look remained secret behind his worried face and you loved it.
He knew how to take control no matter the situation.

"I just want you..." you burst into tears right then and there.
"I'm sorryyyy!!" You sobbed looking up at his very shocked face.
"I'm so mean to you aren't I?" You sniffed as he sat next to you and pulled you close into a hug.

"Shhhh ___. I think this has all gotten to you." He whispered in your ear.
"You're not mean! You're lovely even when giving birth my dear." The reassuring smile planted on his perfect lips said it all.
It said the truth.

You just continued to cry into his arms, occasionally squeezing him out of pain too. But you made sure to show he was loved and needed.

"Shhh my dear...I know you're in pain. But think! We'll have two amazing babies out of this experience!" Sidon said rocking you back and forth which actually was soothing.

Now, I'm sure you may want to know where your son Keiran is at this point in time. He was sent to his room with a guard who brought you your birthday present. This was not something he should not see...

"Sidon I swear to the Gods if you get me pregnant one more time I think I'll have to kill you!!" You roared as the pain hit you in the stomach like an axe in your skin. Squeezing his arms you noticed he didn't feel anything, he was just staring at you with worry and concern. No reply to the last comment you made either, just silence and a worrying look. Did you offend him?
Oh no..
What if he wanted more kids?!

You couldn't think about this now, the doors to the room you were kept in were shoved open and about 10 members of Royal staff ran through and got you back to the castle right before you were able to give birth to your two new children.

A boy came out first and you named him Ralis. By the looks of him, he looked more Zora than Human but you could see yourself in him just like you saw Sidon in Keiran.

Next was a baby girl named Ruto, she too looked more Zora than human but less so than her brother. She had your eye colour and however just like Ralis, yet Keiran still held the golden yellow colour in his eyes from Sidon.

Your children were beautiful. And as much as you wanted to hug them even more they were taken away to do health checks on.

Zelda did visit, it turns out she had her baby too, she named her daughter Zelda in tradition with the Royal bloodline even though this princess Zelda would never be queen.

Although she would get her mother's great powers and her Fathers amazing courage. What a lovely lady she will turn out to be.

———————————————————————————
Hello!! I'm back! And I'm updating a little more recently *insert applause here*

School is nearly over and lots of ideas for this story are coming through to me! I hope you aren't getting bored of it and I would like to know everyone's opinion on the children's names and features. If you have suggestions leave a comment please ❤️

Thank you for over 16k reads! It feels so funny to think people actually read this and vote for it so thank you!
Enjoy your day xo