Prologue

Lisa's POV

Gosh! I'm so nervous this is my first time to do it but for my family's sake yeah yeah I will do it after this your problems are solved and you didn't need to think about it , I said while waiting for someone in this dark huge room for 1 hour. Yeah you heard it right for fucking 1 hour I've been waiting for this person who will be my customer just for this day

What the heck is the problem? Is this person will really go here? Gosh, I'm starting to think that Mr.Kim is a lier he tell me to go here in this hotel and I will meet his son/daughter I dunno of if it is boy or girl then we will have sex after that he will pay me 1 million won.

I grab this opportunity quickly even though I am against in this idea because I badly needed a money for my father's surgery and this is the easiest way to save his life.

My attention was caught when I heard the door opened and I saw a figure entering the room.

If my dad ask you to do it to me plsss stop because I'm not into girls so better leave this place , someone said.

As I've heard her voice I realized that my customer is a girl and just like me she is against in this idea. So why? Mr.Kim arranged her daughter to do this thingy? And why he's willing to pay me 1 million won just for it?

Sorry miss? But your father gave me a money just to do it so I need to fulfill my promise to him , I said to her I can't clearly see her face because it is very dark and there's no light in this room.

Plsss, I can also give you money I can't do this, she begged me.

But sorry miss I make my promise to your father so whether you like it or not we will do it..So plsss cooporate because just like you I don't like this idea but for my family's sake I am willing to do it, I said convincing her.

But I don't want it, her voice cracked while saying that even though I can't clearly see her face I know she is crying now.

I felt guilt after hearing that but I need to do this so I can't give what her want..

Sorry miss for this but I need money!

And after saying that I quickly grabbed her waist to mine and started kissing her... I am in rush so I need to do it quickly to her because tomorrow is my father's surgery and I need my presence here.

As I've expected she's trying to pull me and not responding to my kisses but I am stronger than her so I didn't let her to slink off. I deepened our kisses so she can't pull me. At first she tried her best just to escape me she just keep on trying to pull me but afterwards she get tired of resisting me because she's not protesting anymore.

I never stop kissing her until I feel her soft lips moved and starting to kiss me back. I never lie to all of you but I am starting to liked this because her lips is very soft and it taste like strawberry.

Mmmmmmm!, I heard her moan between our kisses and I can't help but to smile after hearing that.

As our kissing session get longer
, the hotness in me can't really control my hormones. Now that her hands are inside my shirt, exploring every inch of my skin. Lastly I know she didn't want it but what happened now?

When can I no longer contain it, I removed my shirt and continued kissing her. I'm on sport bra now. I layed her on the bed and our kissing heated up. Her hands are roaming around my back.

I don't know how long we were kissing, but I'm still not contented. I removed her shirt as well and damn she's hot. She's on bra and shorts now. Wow, she's so sexy she reminds me of Jennie my loves opps speaking of her how will she love me if she knows about it we'll even though she didnt found out about it nothing's gonna happen, after all Jennie didn't know me or even take me just a one glance in short I'm just a surrounding air to her.

My mouth leave her lips, I kissed her on the chin down to her throat. I peck her neck and traveled to her earlobe, her hands are on my hair now.

My tongue gets down to her collarbone where I leave some marks there. I kissed her down to her cleavage, then to her belly. I won't get tired of licking her body, then I kissed her again.

I can feel her eagerness to kiss me again, she's kissing me harshly so I responded to her kisses in the same way

Then my hand slowly travelling to her womanhood. I touch her inner thighs teasing her.

I slowly rubbed my finger against her throbbing nub, making her upper body to jolt up and clash to mine.

I move my finger into circular motion around her pearl and she dig her nails on my back.

Oh gosh right there plsss, I continued pleasuring her and she was panting hard.

I moved my hand and starting to put my finger in and out to her. I heard her moan and it was like a music to my ears.

Plsss faster, she said while panting hardly

I follow her and I move my hand faster and faster as I can do.

I think I am about to come,, she said to me. So I didn't stop moving my finger to her until I felt a huge orgasm took to her body. I pulled my hand to her and lie down to the bed beside her. I was about to closed my eyes when she suddenly goes to the top of mine.

We're not finished yet miss, it is really unfair if I'm not going to touch you too, she said in seductive tone.

Then I felt her lips kissing me torridly and she did the same thing to me on what I did to her.

After that, I didn't know what happened next all I know is we fell asleep after doing it.
------------

I woke up in the morning with unfamiliar room. Wait where I am? Why I'm here? And my questions was answered when I heard a low voice from someone who is sleeping peacefully I can't see her face because her full body is covered of the blanket. Then I realized that I don't have any clothes with my self and I'm totally naked.What just happened? Oh I forgot I'm here because of Mr.Kim's offer to me for his daughter.

Daughter???? After realizing it a thought pop out in my mind. I forgot that I didn't see this person and her face!! So, this is my chance gosh atleast once in my life I want to know who's my first and who took my virginity. Yes you heard it right I don't have any experience doing it but what was just happened last night? I can't believe that I can do it even though I'm just a first timer!

And this is my chance to get to know her. I need to be quicked because I don't want her to recognized me so I quickly dressed myself and I come closer to her. I slowly moved the blanket down to see her face but I got shocked when I saw who's the person that I had sex last night.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
FUCK!!!! IT WAS JENNIE KIM!!!!!!!!