Chapter 13: Mina 😍

Lisa's POV

Hey Lisa seems like your food was really tasty? You eat it like you really really like it! You can't even sharing it with me,Rose said while munching her own food. Actually what I'm eating right now is the food that Jennie cook for me. As what I've said to her yesterday I will bring it to my school for Chaeng to taste it. But I will never give it to her I don't want her to curse Jennie's cook after tasting it.

Hey can I taste it I think it's really delicious, Rose added to me. Before she could take my food I quickly finished eating it. I don't mind if my mouth is very full and even it tastes really terrible I just eat it.

Hey Lisa! You're so selfish! I just want to taste it! Rose shouted to me.

Sorry Rose! Ahmmm it's my favorite! Yeah it's my favorite that's why I can't share it with you, I said it while convincing her.

I know your favorite is Kimchi? Why all of a sudden you changed? Rose asked in confusion.

Yeah my favorite is Kimchi! But I realized that Japanese Curry is also delicious that's why it becomes my favorite, I explained to her.

Ahh I see, wait? I just noticed it looks like there's new to you, Chaeng asked me.

Huh? What's new about me? I asked in confusion.

I think you looks fresh and blooming. Tell me what are you doing? She said to me.

Hey I don't do anything, I answered her. Well, it's true I didn't do anything. I don't know why Rose said it to me.

Hey! Waaaait! I think I know the answer, Rose said while smirking to me. I know her she's over thinking right now.

You just scored to Jennie right? Omg Lisa, you and Jennie did it right? Rose said it to me almost shouting.       
How did Rose knows about it? She's like a mind reader. 

Hey plsss lower down your voice! Nothing happened to us! Stop thinking dirty things! I said to her in disgust. I want to tell her yeah we really did it but you're wrong Jennie is the one who just scored to me. But because I don't want her to know it I just lied to her. Even if she's my bestfriend I don't want to tell her things like this.

But based on my research they said It's because of this?  Hayysst ok! Maybe you just applied a little bit make up but you don't want to admit it, Rose said while convincing herself in her own conclusion. Atleast, she didn't forced the idea that Jennie and I really did it.

While Rose is talking to me, my attention was caught when suddenly my cell phone got vibrated. I quickly checked my phone to see who's the person that texted me.

From: MyWife💖💘

Hey don't wait for me. I'm not going to take a dinner in our home.
-Jennie

To: MyWife💖💘
Ok enjoy and take care 😄
Sent!

Hey Lisa! Is that your wife Jennie? Rose pointed out Jennie who's now busy talking with a guy. I know I don't have the right to get jealous because after all we're just married in papers but I can't help myself not to seeing her with someone was really breaking my heart into pieces.

She's with Taehyung! Hey Lisa! Go there and confront your wife why she's really too closed with this guy! Doesn't she knows that she already have her wife? Rose said to me.

Let her and just don't mind her, I said to Rose not minding Jennie.

Hey but you're her wife, Rose said in concern.

In papers! I don't have the right to stop her she doesn't even love me! So just don't mind her and mind your own business, I quickly said it to Rose then leave her. I'm not in the mood anymore.