Chapter 39: All this time

A/N: Thanks for Britt Nicole's song entitled "All this time". I got inspired to make a new chapter because of her song. Try to listen it guys this is really awesome. Plss tune in to the media box above 👆

Jennie's POV

The sun rays faced me as I open my eyes. Nausea hits my head and this is aching so bad. I fastly run to the bathroom and spend almost 10 minutes in just vomiting what I drank last night. I'm so wasted!

"Damn! Still it hurts" I cursed what I'm feeling right now. I massage my temple with my finger to ease the pain but it's still getting terrible.

I regret drinking last night. I didn't know that it will turn like this. Headache. This is the first that I feel this kind of headache and I swear to God I will never drink hard again.

Wait? I didn't realize that I'm already in Lisa's house. How the hell Nayeon found a way to sent me here? I tried to remember what happened last night but I can't recall it.

I groan as I feel the headache getting worst. I squint my eyebrows still trying to remember what happened after that drank last night. But I get nothing.

"Finally, you're already awake. Eat this porridge it will help you feel comfortable and drink this medicine for your headache" Lisa said as she arrived with a tray on her hand. She placed the tray on my lap but I just look at it while questioning myself why Lisa is taking care of me.

"What are you waiting for? Eat this and hurry up. Where going in some place after this" Lisa immediately said it then leave me dumbfounded.

Huh? I want to ask her about that but I choose not to. Whatever it is I don't care about it. I'm still upset because of her.

I eat the porridge that she cook and I realized that she was right. It really makes my feeling better. I also drink the medicine.

"Are you finished? Come on let's go I have many plans for this day" Lisa said while smiling at me.

Seriously? What happened to her? Does she have a flu? Yesterday, she was so peevish to me and now why I have to feel that she sounds so sweet this day? Am I just thinking about it or it was true that Lisa is in a good mood today? Well, I don't know to her! I'm still upset. She can't let me say yes in that easy.

Instead of answering her I quickly lay on my bed and cover myself in a sheet not minding her.

"Oh come on Jennie! You can sleep later. Just accompany me for this day!" Lisa sounds so irritated right now but I still didn't mind her. I don't care if she's waiting for me it serves her right!

I'm still not answering her and just closed my eyes. Trying myself to get my sleep since I'm still sleepy.

"Jennie if you didn't get up. You will never like what I'm going to do" she said in a threatening way.

"As if I'm scared" I said in a sarcastic way.

"You're not scared huh?" after saying it I feel something heavy get on my lap then I realized that Lisa is on my top now. She grab my two hands abruptly and I can't do anything but to shout and seems like this girl is not planning to let me go.

We're facing each other right now. Me under her and she over my top. My heart was pounding fast because of that. Damn this girl! She really know my weakness.

"He...hey Lisa plss let me go!" I said in a weak voice. Seriously Jennie? You're telling her to let you go but your actions opposed it. It's clearly written on your face that you didn't want it.

"Really?" Lisa smirked on me. Sweats is dripping off on my face because of nervousness but it makes me more nervous when Lisa's face slowly go down to mine while smiling mischievous to me. Wait, is it the part where she's going to kiss me? What to do Jennie?