Chapter 29: The comeback of Devil

Jennie's POV

I get wake up when suddenly the sunset coming from the window faced me.

I was about to get up but I stopped when the sudden pain from my lower part hits me. This is Lisa's fault! She makes me cum for 3-4 times. She will never stop last night if I didn't tell her that I'm already tired. That girl she really abused me. I'm really sore right now. Lisa bang me so hard last night!

But look at this sleepy-head! She's just sleeping peacefully and you wouldn't thought that this girl was really naughty and wild when it comes to bed she looks innocent now.

But I really enjoyed looking at her now. Well, I will not get tired doing it. How I wish I will woke up everyday with her on my side. Aissst! Why this thoughts came to my mind!

I was looking at her in the whole time when I noticed that she seems not fine. I observed her reaction while sleeping then I found out that even her eyes was closed it seems like there's bothering her because she's sweating too hard.

I checked her temperature and she's burning too hot now. I knew it! She has a fever again. Gosh! I'm getting worried now! Is Lisa has allergy to human contact? As far as I know, in the days we're still married whenever Lisa and I did it she always had a fever after this. I didn't pay attention about it since Lisa and I had sex just for 3 times when we're still married to  each other. I thought it was just coincidence for her to have a fever after it.

But now? I think it was not a coincidence anymore! It was counted as our fourth to do it and this time it will be also the fourth time that she has a fever because of that.

I really want to take care of her because I'm really worried to Lisa right now. I think I'm the reason again why she has a fever but I realized that I should get dressed and leave her now because if they saw us like that everyone will think that we did something wrong. Even if it's true.

"Sorry Lisa, but I should go now before other people might see me. Don't worry I will tell Kendrick to go here to take care of you. Get well plss" I whispered to her while caressing her hair

I quickly get up from the bed after that and immediately put my clothes on. But before leaving her I give Lisa a long peck on her lips as a goodbye kiss.

I reach the door and quickly leave Lisa's room. I was about to closed her door but it really surprised me when I saw Jisoo beside here.

"My predictions was right you are with Lisa last night" Jisoo said while shaking her head seems like she's really disappointed to see me here.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I think I should be the one who's asking you that. So, tell me Jen what are you doing here?" Jisoo sarcastically said.

"It's not your business anymore ok? And one more thing Jisoo! I don't want others know about it specially Kendrick" I said while giving her a death glare.

"Fine! I will just pretend that I didn't saw you with Lisa" Jisoo said while rolling her eyes.

"Well, that's good" I replied then I was about to leave her but she stopped me.

"Wait Jennie! I forgot to tell you that Taehyung was here. He's looking for you all the time. Everyone was looking at you since we didn't found you in your room. Good thing I'm the one who found you here" Jisoo said.

"Taehyung was here? Wait, what he's doing here?" I asked.

"I don't know? Try to ask him. He's here in the lobby" Jisoo said to me.

I didn't answer her anymore and I immediately look for Taehyung.

"What comes up to his mind? I thought he will never show himself to me after what happened?" I said to myself while looking for Taehyung.