Chapter 30: Fake News!

Jennie's POV

We are now here in the hospital since the clinic from Hotel was closed. They said the nurse was in vacation.

I'm so mad to Lisa right now! Well, I know why she did it to him. I know Taehyung from being a boastful person but he just like that Lisa should just control herself because from what she have acted lately. She just show herself that she's immature.

"Guys you don't need to worry. His nose is fine now. I can't see any trace of fracture with it. Just be careful next time if you're playing volleyball" the doctor said to us.

"Thank you Doc" I said.

Thanks God nothing happened to Taehyung. Well, I know it's just a ball that hits his face. But it is still serious for me since his nose was bleeding I thought it's damaged.

"Jennie Unnie I'm sorry for Lisa Unnie. She didn't mean to do that in your boyfriend" Sana said apologetic to me.

"It's ok Sana I can understand. You don't need to say sorry to me and I just want to inform you that Taehyung is not my boyfriend" I said.

"Oh sorry I thought she's your boyfriend" Sana replied.

"Well, everyone think it also but Jennie Unnie rejected Taehyung. He's just a friend to her, Sana. Because she's still inlove to someone else" Jisoo joined in our discussion. This chicken girl! Who's that person she's referring?

"Hey! What are you saying to Sana? Don't make any story here I didn't love that person anymore" I said in a high voice. I used the word "person" because I don't want my sister-in-law to have a clue who it is since if I used the word "she" Sana will have an idea that it's a girl.

"Wait? Jennie Unnie I didn't know about your past relationships huh? Who's that person" Sana look at me with a curious expression. Hayyst! This is Jisoo's fault! If she didn't open this topic Sana will not asked me.

"You really know her Sana. She's your—" Jisoo can't continue what she was saying when suddenly Sana's phone vibrated. Whoa! That was so closed! Thanks to Sana's phone she saved me.

Sana quickly answered her phone and leave us for a while. When she's already far to us I quickly give Jisoo a big hit to her head as her punishment.

"Hey! Why did you do that?" Jisoo said while massaging her head.

"Ask yourself why I did it to you. You're so talkative! If Sana's phone didn't ring your bad mouth would end up telling it to Sana!" I answered her.

"Sorry for that but I'm just telling the truth" Jisoo said while pouting.

"I don't need your opinion here. Just be careful on what you are saying. Aside from that this is not true!" I said.

"It's not true but I see her in Lisa's room" Jisoo whispered to herself but I still hear it so, I give her a hit again.

Jisoo was about to complain but Sana interrupted her.

"Guys I have to go now. Kendrick hyung called me and he said that Lisa Unnie is also here in the hospital because after what happened to Taehyung she passed out" Sana said while panicking.

"Wh--what? Lisa passed out?" I asked in confusion.

"Yeah Jennie Unnie I will go now. Lisa Unnie needed me there" Sana said while leaving us but I stopped her.

"Wait for me Sana. I will go with you too." I said then look at Jisoo.

" Jisoo Unnie just take care of Taehyung for a while. I will just go to where Lisa is" I quickly tell it to her then followed Sana.