Chapter 42: Finding L.M🔎

Jennie's POV

"Are you out of your mind? Jennie, it was already 10 years ago! You can't find him anymore" Jisoo burst out in anger when I told her my plans.

"What about trying? I'm not expecting that I can find him that easy but I just want to take this opportunity" I explained to her.

"Trying? And what's your reason behind it? Remember, you already have Lisa. I know you're feeling lonely these days because of her absence but it's not the right reason to easily abandoned Lisa" Jisoo totally get pissed off.

"I'm not finding him for replacement of Lisa. I just want to meet him. That's all and nothing more. Don't look at it in bad way because my intention is sincere" I defended myself.

"You can't blame me! If you're in my situation you will definitely think what I'm thinking right now specially you're situation with Lisa really proves it"

"But I told you my intention was sincere!"

"Fine! Enough with this conversation. You win! I'm going to help you find him but you need to promise me something"

"Anything I can"

"Promise me you're not lying with me. Because if you are, I'll stop this delusions of yours. I still ship JenLisa tandem so better end up with Lisa than other. If ever you see him and makes your heart beats for him again I won't hesitate to ruin your relationship. I only give my blessings to Lisa so don't ever hurt my future sister in law"

"Yeah I know!"

"So what are you waiting for? Let's go! You're the one who told me that it's not that easy to find him so better if we should start right now" Jisoo suggested to me. I just smiled as a response.

-----------------
"Are you sure you can find him with only his handkerchief?" Jisoo asked while pointing out the handkerchief.

"That's the only thing I have. I can't even illustrate his face because my eyesight was blurry when I have a chance to look at him so we don't have a choice but to stick with it" I answered.

"It's that all? You don't remember anything about him? Jennie, we can't find him if you only have his handkerchief as a basis. That's useless"

"There's an initial letters embroidered in his handkerchief maybe we can use it. Maybe his name started in L and his surname is M?" Jisoo laughed so hard upon hearing my answer.

"I don't know that you have a dumb side of yours, Jennie" Jisoo said while preventing her laugh. I frowned to her.

"What's wrong about what I've said?" I asked while still frowning.

"L.M? Do you think it's useful? There's many people who has this kind of initials. Even Lisa have. Try to figure it out L for Lisa and M for Manoban. Don't you notice it?"

Well, she has a point!

"If you didn't tell me that he's a guy I would rather think that it was Lisa  who bumped into you. Are you really sure that he's a guy? Maybe, you're just mistaken. Plss tell me"

I recall what exactly happened years ago but the only I remember is someone bump into me who's wearing black hoodie with men's perfume. So definitely he's a boy.

I tried recalling it again and I got some information from my memory that consider as a little bit helpful. I remember that day, it was my first day as college and Wednesday to be exact. When that incident happened, Nayeon and I is in the side of gymnasium she's touring me up to the school because it was my first day in our University. It's supposed to be engineering and architecture department P.E day so every students from this department are gathering up in gym. Wait? I think I already got the answer.