Chapter 28: Starving

A/N: I'm warning you guys this chapter contained matured scenes so, if you're underage just skipped this.

Also, as you noticed I already add " in their conversations. From now on I will start using it since I think it makes all of you confused whenever they are having convos. I'm sorry guys if I didn't realize it that early hahaha I'm too lazy to add quotation marks that's why I'm not using it but for you guys I will start now. Hope you guys understand it. I will also revise my previous chapters to add " on it when I have a free time

Lisa's POV

"I know we're going to eat now. But it cannot fulfill my hungerness to you. So be prepared I'm going to eat you later" Jennie seductively whispered to me.

I remember the days when I'm still young. My grandmother always telling me that she's going to eat me when I didn't follow her rules.

Because I'm too young that time I will always take it seriously and I'm really scared when my grandmother tells it to me. Well, If you're in my situation when I'm young I know you will feel the same. Well, who's kid wouldn't get scared when someone going to eat you. Knowing kids they are easily believed to something.

But what happened now? Why when Jennie said it to me it makes me feel really excited? 😂 Haysst! You're so pervert Lisa!!!

"Hey Lis! Can you stop smiling like that right now. You looks really creepy and they are all looking at you because of that" Kendrick whispered to me. When I heard him I quickly back to my senses.

"Oh sorry, if I'm spacing out" I said to him. Then I look to all of them with apologetic look but Jennie's expression caught my attention. Well, she's just smirking at me. Maybe, she already know what's on my mind lately.

"So, guys since we're complete now let's start eating!" Sana cheerfully said to us. As she said that we started to pick what's food on the dining table.

I am peacefully munching my foods now but suddenly I feel that there's someone who's touching my legs. What the? What's with that person? What's her problem?

I feel her touches was slowly going up to my thighs. At first, I didn't mind it but Gosh, I'm starting to feel hot because it gives me a feeling that I can't explain. Every touch it gives me a little spark in my body and I admit it I liked what she was doing.

Then I feel that her hands is started to go nearer in my underwear. Ok! I can't take it anymore. I can't focus on my foods now so I decided to check who's that person but I remember that Jennie is the one in my front so it means? It's her!

She's just eating peacefully now. Not minding others and playing like an innocent person. Ok! She's a great actress too like Kendrick.

But I don't want to judge her that quick so to check it I simply drop my spoon under the table so I can able to see who it is while picking it.

When I reach the bottom of the table. I quickly find the hand who's touching my legs. She's wearing a gold watch and this hands! I recognize where it belongs. This is Jennie! I knew it she's the real culprit behind it.

When I confirm it. I immediately look at her with a what-are-you-doing-look. But instead of answering me she's just continue eating her food.

And this bullshit hand of hers was still in my thighs touching it seductively. Is Jennie doesn't know that I'm having a hard time controlling myself now? She's driving me crazy!

"Hey Lis! Are you ok? you're sweating so hard! Is there something bothering you? Or you're not feeling well" Kendrick said with concern while checking my temperature.

"Kendrick hyung was right! I also noticed that. She looks pale now. I think she was sick" Dahyun seriously said. I want to answer her that it is because of her Jennie Unnie but I choose to just shut my mouth since it's not helping if I will join in their discussion.