Chapter 7: Territorial but I like it!

Lisa's POV

In our two days honeymoon vacation we just spend it in our new house without minding each other's businesses.Well, nothing just happened. I know this would happen because Jennie don't like this idea at all and she didn't want to spend her time with me alone. After talking about the rules she had made. Jennie always ignore and never talk to me again. We're living on the same roof but we're just like strangers to each other. I have nothing to complain with it after all I know we're just married in papers. I should be contented about our relationship right now.

Because once in my life me as Lisa Manoban ,the Loser experience to be with Jennie Kim who's everyone's dream.

I will just think that marrying her will be the greatest experience I have in my life but at the same time the most painful.

Hey what are you waiting for? Hop in my car! She said it with her coldest attitude.

Today, Me and Jennie will be joining in our way to school. Mr.Kim just told her to do it that's why we're here. At first I saw her complaining with his father but because Mr.Kim's decision is unbreakable she has nothing to do with it.

Hey, are you deaf? We we're be late in our class plss be quick!!! She madly said it to me.

I quickly followed her then she drive the car going to our school. Then after minutes we finally arrived in our University.

We're already here, just quickly leave my car after others will saw us. Don't ever wait for me I don't want to join you in your way, she said it to me coldly. I know she doesn't really like me but atleast treat me properly. I know I don't have the rights to complain but it's really painful you know?

I just follow what she have mentioned but I'm really unlucky today. Because of all people who will see me leaving Jennie's car why the BTS or Taehyung and friends that are all die hard suitors of Jennie. I heard many rumors that if they saw people who wants to be closed to my wife Jennie they will continuously bully it until their victim get tired of it and get volunteer to leave our Uni. I don't want to happen to me. I want my life and I want to graduate peacefully here in this school. So plss God help me I don't want troubles in my life I just want to live happily ever after with my wife, Jennie.

Hey, why are you here at Jennie's car? Are you trying to become closed to her? Do you like my future wife Jennie? Taehyung said it with fiercing facial expression in his face. It really not fits to him when he does it because his baby face was really innocent. Calling Jennie as his wife makes me feel mad if he knows that I'm already Jennie's wife he will surely beats me to death.

Yeah, Are you disturbing her? Are you annoying my Jennie? Jimin said with authority. How dare he called my Jennie as his "my". Jennie is not to him at all. I'm the only one who has the right to call her mine because I'm her wife! But because I'm really scared and coward I just stand in front of them and apologized to them. Am I deserve to say sorry for them? I'm sure if Rose was here she will laugh at me.

Hey wait! Don't be fooled by this girl's word. She just saying it because she was really scared to us but actually I can sense that in her mind she will planning to do such things for just to be closed to our beloved Jennie, Suga said it with his famous smirk. I really want to tell Suga that I don't need to be closed to her because I'm already really closed to her and besides,we're living in the same roof. But I want to kill Suga right now! They already believe and accept my apology but what he just made? I thought I will escape this trouble! Arrgh! If I will have the guts to kill them I will surely first to kill Suga.

Yeah, you're right Suga. That's why we saw her in our Jennie's car!, Hosoek said it to me like he was accusing me committing a very serious crime.

Wait? Did you saw her in Jennie's car? I didn't notice it huh? Namjoon said to Hosoek then quickly faced me.