Chapter 6: First Day of Married Life

Jennie's POV

Our wedding went well and now me and Lisa will share in one room to our second house near where our wedding reception happened. We can't go to my dad's mansion because he said some of our relatives will come here to have some talk and bonding with him and he didn't want them to disturb that's why we're here. One more thing, Dad said in two days we can have our own house that he recently buy for us so for temporary we will stay here and also he decided to not give us the key for other rooms because he want us to have some quality time so we needed to share with one room.

I'm so nervous right now because I'm scared what will happen tonight to us. Me and Lisa in the same bed? I don't want it to happened again! You know what I mean and besides we're married now so, she will have her reason to do it with me. But wait no way! It will never happen again I will never let her because we all know here that we're just married in paper not because we love each other. So better I will warn her now. Sooner the better so I quickly enter our room to warn Lisa who's already in our room.

Hey! If you're planning dirty things to me right now just forget it because I will never let it happen even though we're married now and you're my wife, I said it to her straight forward without even breathing like I was rapping.

But instead of answering me I heard a small snores coming from her. Then I realized that she's already sleeping! Wait, I didn't expect it like what the fuck! It's our first night I'm expecting that she will initiate me to do things what married people do but here she is! Sleeping without minding me what I will feel because of that!

You were just the one who's thinking that dirty shits! Why can't you admit that you're the one who's expecting that this night something might happen with the two of you again, my inner self said it to me.

Yuck! No I'm not thinking that I'm just being protective to myself! Arrgh why am I thinking this? Geeez, I'm starting to become crazy, I said to myself.

I decided to sleep now because maybe I'm just tired that's why I think this kind of things. I go to my bed and lie down beside Lisa. Before sleeping I look at Lisa who's now peacefully sleeping and I don't know why this words come out to my mouth before I closed my eyes.

I hate you, You didn't know how much you make me mad because you just sleep on our first night, I said to her then closed my eyes.

------------

Mmmmmmm, I just woke up when the light from sunrise welcomed my face. I quickly fixed my bed and I noticed that Lisa is already woke up because she's not on the bed.

Today, is the beginning of my new life. My life being married and as a wife. Still I didn't believe that I'm already married now. Still it is not sinking to me because it is really that fast but I don't have anything to do with it so I need to accept it. I open the door but I wandered where's the smell coming from that I smelled right now.

I follow the direction where this smell came from and it leads me to the kitchen then I saw Lisa who's now effortlessly cooking. I got amazed what I'm seeing right now. She's really good at cooking she is like a chef while doing it. I saw her sweat that are falling down and her serious face while cooking she didn't even notice me that I'm watching her. I know I'm being exaggerated here but even though she was just cooking I find her so hot!

Oh, finally you're already awake, she said it while still focused on what she was cooking. My attention was all to her that's why I didn't notice that she was talking to me.

Ok, the food is prepared you can taste it now, she said while smiling. I notice that she wears her thick and eyeglasses again. This girl doesn't really have sense of fashion she's just wasting her beautiful face if she will just hide it. Don't mind me if I called her beautiful because I just state the fact and also it was nothing to me.

Don't defend yourself here I know you like her because she's really a beautiful creature. Can't you just admit it to yourself in fact you find her sexy with just simple cooking you're so obvious, my inner self said. Arrgh! I want to kill my inner self she's really annoying you know?

Ahmmm, Jennie are you ok? You hold your spoon very tight like it is your enemy. Tell me is there something wrong? Are you not feeling well? , She said to me sincerely.

My heart become soft while hearing her sweet voice like she was really concerned to me and my heart was very fluttered because of that.

Nothing just dont mind me, I seriously said to her.

She just nod and then filled my plate on what she cooked for us. My heart start to beat really fast because of this simple gestures from her. It was new to me because she's the first one who did it to me even all of my suitors didn't do it to me while we're dating in some restos. I admit it I find it really sweet and I can't keep my smile now because of that.

No one dares to talk while we're eating and it's getting awkward you know that's why I broke the silence.

Ahmmm, Lisa I have something to discuss with you, I said to her.

Ok, spill, she said to me without looking.

You know that we're married because my Dad forced us to do it right?So we didn't need to do what normal married couple usually do. And besides, I made a rules for us to avoid misunderstandings. I gave her my list to read it.

Rules:
1. Don't mind each others businesses. We can do anything without invading each other.
2. Strictly no kissing.(includes *** you know what I mean)
3. We will keep our marriage as a secret no one will never knows about it aside from our relatives.

That's what exactly I wrote in our rules. It is really easy because it was just three so I'm expecting that she will follow it.

Ok, she just said it like it was nothing to her.

Just ok? You don't have any rules include for you, I asked her. Just reminding her if she wants her own rule to include.

Well, my rule? Just do what you want to do it is all ok to me, she said to me then left me hang.

Ok if that's what she want ok I will give it to her but I doubt why she didn't add any rule that will benefit her.

Hey, why you just accept my rules without complaining? And why is your rule still on my favor?

Because I am willing to do whatever you want, she said in serious tone.

Why do you want to do that?, I asked her.

Because you're my wife, she just simply answered me.

I know I'm your wife but you don't need to do that, so what's your real reason?, I asked her.

Nothing more, she bluntly said.

No it will not just that, I know there's a real reason behind it, I said to her. I don't know why I'm telling this but I'm expecting more to her. I'm waiting for another answer not just that.

I said nothing more right? What are you expecting me to answer? That I'm doing it because I love you? You're the one who said it we didn't really love each other here. So, no strings attached I'm just doing it because it's my responsibility to you, as your wife, she said it seriously while looking directly to my eyes. I can't read her emotion right now because all written in her face are totally blank. But she's right and I'm so dumb for assuming for more. What would I expect to her? I know she's doing it just for money.

Yeah I know, I said to her without looking. I don't want to see her right now. I feel hurt to her words I know it is really what I want from her. But I can't deny to all of you that I didn't like what I hear from her words right now. I know she just state the truth but because of that I learned now that truth hurts. After that I felt my tears are starting to fall.

A/N: Very short update 😂 I can think a good chapter right now so yeah here's the result. I hope you can enjoy it though it is really boring.