Chapter 16: Can't help myself but to fall for you 😍

Jennie's POV

That's what happen in the Jailbooth, I said to Nayeon when I finished telling her what happened yesterday in the Lovers Jailbooth.

Seriously? Did you said I love you to her? Nayeon said in disbelief.

Well yeah? What's wrong about that? We're just pretending you know? I said to her. Actually it was so wrong! I don't know why it came out to my mouth. I can't help myself but to tell her what I really feel. Although I didn't want to do it but my heart always choosing to beat for her, only just for her. I can't control myself falling for her. Haysst! Lisa how can I washed out my feelings for you?

Is it true? But yeah! I know you. You didn't really mean it. I know you will never ever fall for Lisa, Nayeon just agreed to me.

Ye---yeah you're right, I said almost stuttering. What if Nayeon found out that is it true that I already fall for Lisa? Do you think she will accept me? As far as I know, she's just like me. She is a homophobic also that's why we become closed because we are almost the same. But although I'm married to a woman I never hear from her that she's against in my wedding. In fact, I feel like she really wants me and Lisa to become real. Like a real couple but I don't want it.

Ok college of medicine, let's go to the gym and we have your graded performance in P.E. Remember the volleyball? Do your best guys it is half of your grade, our P.E teacher tells to us.

When our P.E teacher leaves us I heard immediately my block mates rants and complains. Actually me and Nayeon also complaining. Well, who wouldn't? All of us here in medicine are so weak when in terms of performing physical education. If we are given a chance to choose between performing P.E or performing an actual surgery. All of us will surely choose the surgery for us, it looks like easier to us than P.E

But because grades is involve here. We still manage to go in our gym to play that fucking Volleyball. Arrgh! I can't even know how to serve a ball.

I'm so nervous, I don't know how to play Volleyball, Nayeon said in teary-eyed. I'm not joking here is it true that Nayeon is really closed to crying because she was really a grade conscious.

Hey don't take it seriously it is just our minor. Don't be nervous, I said to her confidently. But the truth is I'm also nervous right now just like Nayeon I'm also a grade conscious. I don't want to have a low grade even it is just our minor subject. So, I need to take it seriously. I know I'm suck in P.E but for my grade's sake even I can't I will never stop trying so hard.

Since, all of you are here. I decided that it's more better if the college of business will be the first one to perform Volleyball for all of you to have an idea on how to play it. You can sit now in the bleachers were just waiting for them to come, he said.

After hearing this all of us felt relieved. Because seriously, all of us already memorized the rules and manuals in playing Volleyball but we can't perform it in actual.

Ohh finally the college of business are finally here, our P.E teacher said.

Wa---it? Lisa is also here? Oh I forgot, she's taking business administration. Gosh, I'm her wife but I can't remember every single information from her. But in fairness, Lisa really looks cute now. Arrgh! I can't help myself to compliment her. Her hair is now in pony tail, her bangs is sided that's why her beautiful eyes is now showing and also, she's not wearing eyeglasses. Our P.E uniform really suits to her because it is a short that's why her long and white legs is now showing! So hot! Wait? Did I just checked her out? No...no.. not anymore stop it Jennie!

In fairness Jennie, your wife looks beautiful I just realized now is not that bad at all, Nayeon said to me.

I didn't answer but in my mind I'm agreeing with her. My wife was really beautiful and it's true.