Chapter 18: Merry Christmas!🎄

Lisa's POV

We're now here in the airport. Bidding goodbye to Jennie's family. Actually they are all here. Mr.Kim, Jisoo, Dahyun and even her little sister Sohyun who I just meet for the first time is here. Then I forgot, Rose is also here just to accompany her girlfriend. Seriously? Can they leave each other just for one hour? They always together.

So, Lisa and Jennie have a safe flight and don't forget what I've told to the two of you, the baby thingy ok? Mr.Kim said. So, Jennie's father really serious about this I thought he's just joking.

OMG! Lisa so that's the reason why  you and Jennie will be going abroad! Why you didn't tell me? Rose said while smiling. I just give her shut-your-mouth-or-else-I-will-kill-you look. Well, she gets it so she became silent.

Hmm, Jennie I'm sorry for Rose just don't mind her, I whispered to Jennie who's face is really red now. Well, who wouldn't it's really embarrassing to open this kind of topic in front of your family.

When we heard that we need to go now. We quickly hugged each other and bid goodbye again to them.

While going inside the airplane. I feel that my phone got vibrated. I quickly open it to see who's gonna be texted me.

From: Mina my penguin 🐧

Hey girl! Good luck to your flight. I'm sorry I can't go there to accompany you. But I just want to say that I will miss you since you will be there for days. Awwts! I can't see you in Christmas and New year. But I'm still happy since you will spend it with Jennie. I know this is your wish I just give my Christmas present to you when you return in Korea.😘

I smiled instantly when I read it. Mina is so sweet she never forget about me. That's why I consider her as one of my most favorite person. I really love her but hey! Don't take it wrong huh? Just a friend you know!

Who texted you? Seems like this person is really important to you. You even smiling while reading her message,Jennie said while smiling.

Oh nothing it's just Mina, I smiled back.

Oh I see, she said while nodding.

After hours, our airplane just arrived in the Philippines. Since it's evening and we're really tired. We quickly goes in Jennie's house here in the Philippines since they have one here for business matters. Haiist! They really that rich! We can't even tour up ourselves into the place since we're really that tired.

------------
(The next morning)

It's the 24th day of December. Since Christmas is really big deal in the Philippines. I can see that our neighborhood is really busy preparing for their dinner in Christmas Eve.

Look at them, they really busy in preparing. I didn't know that Christmas is really big deal in this country, Jennie said to me. So, she's already wake up?

Yeah, It makes me really happy while watching them. Well, we know that Christmas is not that big deal in Korea. It's just for a couple so, it surprise me since it's new for me, I said to her.

Yeah I agreed with you.Wait, I have an idea! I think it will be fun to celebrate Christmas too just like Pilipinos do, Jennie said excitingly.

Oh, I think it's really fun, I said.

I want to celebrate it. So, I decided we will also celebrate the Christmas, Jennie said.I just nod on her idea.

So, you're in? Gosh, I'm really excited I really want to experience their Christmas. I know it's not cold here just like our Christmas with snow. But I think their tradition of celebrating it really looks interesting, she said.