Chapter 36: I'm still into you

Jennie's POV

I left Lisa's house without even looking or informing them. I can't take it anymore to see Lisa while laughing with Tzuyu. She's really happy with her that even noticing us she can't do.

I know I don't have any rights to get mad because in first place I'm the one who has a mistake why she's with someone else now.

I'm so dumb to let her go. I didn't give her any importance when I still have a chance to her. That's why I'm really regretting now.

I sit in a vacant chair in Lisa's terrace not minding Tzuyu and Lisa being lovey dovey to each other inside. As far as I want to stay but I can't. I promised to myself that I never let anyone to get closed with my girl but where's the Jennie who said that? Well, I'm here outside the house looking like a fool and letting my rival to get scored to Lisa.

This is not the usual me but what's happening to me? Looks like I'm not the possessive Jennie to Lisa anymore. I'm not saying that it's because I didn't love her how I used to love her before but it's because I'm really hurt to see Lisa with Tzuyu that even taking just a one glance to them I can't do.

I don't know why I'm feeling this but suddenly I feel not confident about myself with Lisa anymore when I noticed how they treat each other. The time that I saw Lisa happy with her. I already knew it that she has a chance to Lisa's heart. The way Lisa look at her it was the same as mine when she's looking at me. I hate to admit but I really see the spark between them. No wonder why Lisa let Tzuyu to court her.

I was questioning myself about me and Lisa how will work when suddenly a cute cat sit beside me.

"Hey! What are you doing here? Are you lost?" I asked the cute cat while caressing his fur.

"Meow meow"

"Oh you're not?" I know I'm like a fool talking to a cat here like I can understand it's language but what do you care? I want to talk with a cat so it's none of your business.

"You know what I want to ask you something so plss answer it properly because I badly needed an answer to my problem. Can you plss help me with that?

"Meow meow"

"Very good! Thank you for your cooperation Cutie! So let me tell you about my problem. I have a girl named Lisa and I really really love her. But I don't know what to do right now because there's a new girl with her who's trying so hard to win her heart. What should I do?"

"Meow meow meow"

"Wait? Are you telling me to fight for her? But how?" I didn't know that this cat was really intelligent and helpful. She's just a cat but how can he able to still manage to understand my situation so amazing! Yeah I know you're thinking that I'm already crazy but believe me I can understand what he have said even though it's a cat's language. Just my instinct ok! So plss don't judge me that I'm already crazy!

"Meow meow meow meow"

"Yeah I want to go back inside but the sight is just hurting me. I can't follow your suggestion"

"Meooooow!"

"Really? Do you think I still have a chance to her? Fine, You're right! Don't give up on her. Thanks for your help Cutie cat! I really owe you a lot" I quickly get up from my sit and composed myself after hearing it from the cat. Talking with Cutie cat was really a good idea. At first, I thought I'm just wasting my time here but I was wrong because it's really worth it. This cat help me to lighten up myself with Lisa. Good thing I found this cat because if I didn't I don't know what to do right now.

"Cutie cat was right! I should never give up on her. Fighting Jennie! You can do it" I talked to myself.

"Oh my God! I'm looking for Leo for so long. Good thing you found him, Jennie" Lisa sincerely told me while looking at Cutie cat beside me. Wait who's Leo? Is Lisa referring with Cutie cat?