Chapter 14: Why?

Jennie's POV

After Lisa and Mina leaves us in restaurant I can't focus anymore with Minho that I didn't know he is Mina's brother. Actually Minho is my close friend ever since. He is currently based in his home town which is Japan. And now he returned to Korea for some important reason but since it's the only time where I can finally see him after a long time so, we decided to meet.

Earth to Jennie? Are you still listening to me? Minho asked me.

Ohh look I'm sorry I think I have to go now I remember I have something important that I need to do, I said to him while packing my things. I can't take it anymore I want to know where Lisa and Mina is. Knowing that she's with Mina I can't calm myself.

Ok but let me drive you home, Minho offered to me.

No thanks I can by myself. Anyways I'm sorry Minho if I'm going quickly it's really important, I apologize to him.

No its ok so goodbye for now? Take care Jennie, Minho bid goodbye to me. I just nod to him as a response. After that, I quickly leave him and started to find Lisa and Mina. It tooks me a minute for just finding them and I saw Lisa with Mina in Ramen stand. They are talking and even laughing like an idiot to each other. Seems like Lisa really enjoying hanging out with her.

I really really want to kill the two of them now but I control my temper. I don't want to make a scene so I decided to just approached them.

No I insist, and aside from that it's really dark something might happen to you.So, I decided I will take you home and I'm not taking a no as an answer, I heard from Mina in their conversation. So Mina doesn't sense that Lisa doesn't want to be with her why she can't understand it so stupid!

No, she's not going with you. I'll be the one who will take her home, I said to them as I joined to their conversation. I saw Lisa's big eyes went wider after seeing me maybe she's scared right now? Well, her feeling is right! She needs to be scared because after this I will scold her.

Lisa quickly comes with me after hearing what I said to them. And I even saw Mina become sad because of this. Haha serves her right! How dare she is to come closer with Lisa? And she's even thinking that Lisa will choose her. Well no way! I'm confident here Lisa will choose me because I'm her wife!

While on our way to home no one dares to speak. Lisa is not looking at me and faking that she is sight seeing in the window of my car. But she can't fool me I know she's just doing it to avoid me.

Then we arrived in our house but still silence filled on us that's why I decided to break it. Since I really really want to confront her about what I saw later.

So, Lisa I already told you to don't be closed to that Mina girl but what happened? I asked her.

Believe me Jennie I just want to thank her for saving me previously so we decided to go outside to treat her in Restaurant, Lisa sincerely said it to me.

And you agreed with her? Can't you notice the real motive of Mina? She's just want to be with you! I said almost shouting to her. Arrgh! I can't control myself right now. I'm mad again to her.

Hey, don't accused Mina with that. She's kind I know she just want to become my friend, she depends me.

So, are you depending her now? Look who's your wife? It's me so just agree with me and don't depend her, I said in a very angry tone.

Yeah I know, but what about you? You're with someone else also? Who is he? Before saying it to me look on yourself! She asked me very territorial.

Hey he's just my friend! I said.