Chapter 19: Happy New Year!🎆🎉

Jennie's POV

Spending time with Lisa here in the Philippines was really fun. I really enjoy her accompany and I noticed that she's so sweet these past few days. She's always waking up early then cook a breakfast for me. I know she's always doing it for me nothing's new about it but I don't know why but I feel that she's different nowadays or I'm just assuming again.

Since it is 31st of December I noticed again that our Filipino neighbors are busy preparing. Because we all know that this day is the New Year's Eve. Well, if I'm not mistaken it is also big deal in the Philippines.

For us, Kims New Year's Eve was really big deal on us. We always prepared for it since it is the only day that my dad have time for us and Jisoo always return in Korea for this to celebrate with us. But since I'm here in the Philippines with Lisa. This is the first time that I will not celebrate it with them. It makes me feel sad of that thought but at the same time I feel really happy because I will able to spend it with my wife.

So Jennie what's our plan for this day? Lisa asked me.

Well, I decided that I'm the one who will cooked for this day for our New Year's Eve dinner since you're always the one who cooks for us. I think I can handle this, I said to her

But Jennie, I don't want you to be tired. Let me do this thing, Lisa convinced me. But my decision is already my decision. No one will break it and aside from that I really want to cook that's why I will not tolerate her this time.

No, Lisa I already decided I want to cook for this day. Plss, let me do this, I said with puppy-eyes. I hope this will work.

Haiist ok! But let me help you preparing the ingredients and let me watch you while cooking. To guide you plss, Lisa begged me. Why can't she let me handle this thing. Doesn't she want me to cook for her?

Lisa I can do it just let me do this all! I convinced her.

No Jennie! Plss let me help you if you say no I will never let you to cook for this, she said seriously. Oh, so she's threatening me huh?

Lisa I don't want it! I said shouting.

Ok fine, I'll be the one to cook, she said while starting to prepare all the ingredients.

He--hey Lisa! Fine help me to the ingredients but don't intervene me while I'm cooking, I said in defeat. Arrgh! If I don't love her I will surely kill her now. She's just like Nayeon. She never get threatened to me.

While we're busy preparing all the things. Me and Lisa never talked to each other maybe because we're both mad. I can't help myself but to feel worried since it was New Year's Eve but we're mad to each other. It makes me feel sad because in past few days she's really sweet to me but what happened now? She's mad and not even talking to me.

I can't stop myself now I really really want to say sorry to her so, I called her.

Lisa, I'm sorry for what I've done I shouldn't shouted to you like that, I said sincerely.

Ok but I'm sorry too. For what I've acted lately. I just don't want you to get tired, Lisa also said sincerely.

So, we're now good? I asked her. She just nodded to me as her response. And because of that we smile to each other then starting talking to each other.
-------------
We're now done on preparing for our dinner. And now Me and Lisa is in the outside of our house to watch the fireworks. It's not 12 am but since it's nearly to came people here are starting to set off a fireworks.

Hey, look at the fireworks they are really beautiful, Lisa said while looking at the sky.

Yeah, very beautiful, I said while looking at her. Actually I'm not referring to the fireworks. I'm referring to Lisa.