Chapter 33: Broken meets depressed

A/N: Guys I have a mistake! If you notice chapter 32 comes first before chapter 31. I don't know why it happens if I know I published first the Chapter 31 before 32. Sorry guys I can't fix it anymore so just go with the flow. Just click first the Chapter 31 even though 32 comes first.

BASTA BASAHIN NYONG UNA YUNG CHAPTER 31!!!

-------------------------
Jennie's POV

I already think about who's I'm going to choose. It's hard! Really hard but in the end I know this is the right thing to do. To choose over them and to let go the other one. I already made a decision and I'm sure I will never regret it.

I'm on my way to him now. Yes him, you hear it right I'm going to Taehyung.

"You came" Taehyung cheerfully said when I arrive.

"Yes I will never forget what I promise to you. No matter what happens I will come" I answer. Taehyung give me his genuine smile after hearing it.

"Since you're already here let's have our dinner before we discussed some matters. I really missed this restaurant" Taehyung offered the chair to me.

"Ok Jennie you can do this! Tell it to him now before it's too late" my inner self told me. I left a big sigh before I decided to speak. This is really hard than I thought. I don't want him to get  hurt after hearing this words from me. But I need to.

"Tae I'm sorry but I just go here because I don't want to disappoint you. I'll be leaving now I just want to hear what are you going to say to me. Sorry if I'm in a rush" I apologetically said. Taehyung remain silent after that. I can clearly saw in his eyes that he got offended from what I've said but he still managed to compose his self and speak.

"Ahmmm it's ok! Is it really that important?" He asked. I feel guilty after seeing his expression. It was pretty obvious it's not ok with him.

"Yes it is. I'm sorry but honestly I'm going to Lisa now. I should be there since it will be our last if I didn't go there. Sorry Tae but I choose her" I seriously said to him.

I already made my decision and it was Lisa. I don't have a choice here. Whether I choose one it's really sure that I will hurt one of them. But I think about it clearly. I know my reason was very selfish but I can't do anything. I just follow what my heart wants. To choose my happiness. To choose the one that I love and it was Lisa.

I'm waiting for his respond but he's just looking at me. I really feel bad for Taehyung right now if only I can love him I would rather choose him. He's really a good person but it's unfair for him. He always get hurt. Emotionally and physically. Emotional, because I hurt him. Physical, because I know he was suffering for his disease and this is literally hurting him.

"Do you really love her?" He asked almost crying.

"Yes. I really really love her" I sincerely answered him.

Taehyung can't control his tears anymore. He didn't mind if I will see him. He just cried infront of me.

"Sorry if you saw me crying. I just can't prevent it" Taehyung said while wiping his tears. I tapped his shoulder to comfort him.

"It's ok! I understand it. You don't need to say sorry I'll be the one who needed to say that" I said.

"No! It's really ok. You can go now to Lisa. Don't mind me I understand it but plss hear my words before you go. I hope you will still accept me after you hear about it. I just want to make all the things right before I die" He said while sobbing.

"Hey what are you saying? No matter what happens I will always accept you. Don't say it plss" I said.

"Jennie I'm sorry for everything. I'm the reason why you and Lisa get ruined. It's all my fault. My love for you ate me so much that's why I let myself to do that kind of things. I'm really sorry" he said.