Chapter 35: Found you!

Jennie's POV

It was already 2 weeks and still there's no trace of Lisa. She didn't show anymore after our conversation in hospital. I'm already worried and I really missed her as well. We should be happy now if only I came early in our meeting place.

I don't do anything here in our house but to cry all day long. Without Lisa I feel like my whole world is nothing. I feel empty inside and I really missed her. I want to see her but I don't know where she is now. I plugged my earphones on to comfort myself.

"Arrgh Lisa! Plss comeback to me I really missed you" I shouted to myself while listening to Always by YoonMirae. I'm crying out load right now not minding if Jisoo and others will hear me. I don't care to them all I want now is to express how sad I am!

Haysst! The song didn't help me to cheer me up but it only makes the situation worst. I think it makes me more sad hearing this song. The lyrics, it was like my feelings for Lisa.

So I changed the song but just like the first one it only reminds me about how I really missed Lisa. Ok fine! Enough with songs. I don't want to listen it anymore.

If you're asking what happened to Taehyung after he passed out. Well, it was a sad news. After that, when we take him to the hospital his condition got complicated. The doctor told me that there's no hope for him anymore since his life will only last for a months. All the cancer cells spread out to his body so sooner or later the complications to his body will be worsened. His family was also there when the doctor told it to me but they didn't lose any hope for him and after hearing it they decided to take Taehyung immediately in America hoping that he will get the best treatment here to get well. I didn't get any chance anymore to bid goodbye to Tae before he left Korea since his parents we're in hurry so I just pray for him to get well.

I get up my lazy body from my bed since I didn't do anything in my room but to wake up, cry, sleep and repeat it again all day long. This is so boring!

I'm heading my way to the living room to get myself entertained but I'm surprised when I saw Kendrick in the couch looks like he's waiting for someone.

"What he's doing here?" I thought to myself and an idea pop up in my mind when I realized why he's here. I think he will tell where Lisa is since we all know that he is Lisa's boyfriend but there's no problem about that I know Lisa will break up with him sooner or later.

Because I need to know where Lisa is  I quickly approach and asked him hoping that he has the answer for my questions.

"Kendrick! What are you doing here? Are you going to tell where Lisa is?" I asked him excitedly. He remains silent after that.

For what he have acted I already know what the answer is. Based from his expression it was clearly obvious that it's a NO.

"Actually I'm also finding her and even me I don't know where she is that's why I'm here to ask Sana if there's any news about Lisa. Sorry to disappoint you" Kendrick apologize.

"No it's ok! But I'm freaking worried now where she is. What if something bad happened to her? I can't forgive myself if this happens. Did she called you even once? You're her boyfriend right?" I said.

"No she's not answering any call from me and Jennie....." he paused himself for a seconds. Is there something bothering to him? I asked to myself.

"Jennie plss don't be mad to what I'm going to confess for you" Kendrick's eyes didn't blink once while telling it to me. He was really serious right now that even me is getting serious too.

"What is it?" I asked in confusion.

"Jennie... the...truth...is.. Lisa and I are not for real. Everything about our relationship was a lie. We're just bestfriends and I'm gay. Don't be mad at us plss" he was really nervous while saying it and ME? I feel mixed emotions right now. Confusion and happiness filled me out. I don't know what to feel since I'm confused what's their reasons why they did it and I'm also happy because it means Lisa was all free. We can be together since there's no hindrance in our relationship anymore. But I'm still not sure what to feel.