Chapter 5: The Vow

Lisa's POV

Today is our wedding. I don't know what to feel if I'm going to become happy or sad? Well, part of me is happy because finally the girl that I really love is going to marry me today but how can I become happy if I know that she will just forced to do that and aside from it she didn't love me.

After seeing Jennie's reaction yesterday I felt guilt and pity for her. If I didn't need those money I will not accept it for Jennie's sake but how about my family's business? I don't want to closed it because I'm sure my parents will be sad about it.

Ms. Manoban? Be ready we will going to the Church after a minute, the wedding coordinator said to me. My mind backs to the reality after hearing her cue. I'm started to fix myself then before I go I looked to the mirror and checked myself if all the things are okay.

Ok, I'm ready, I said to the wedding coordinator.

------------
Jennie's POV

You are the most beautiful bride that I've seen in my entire life, The make up artist said to me while her face are very amused.

Thank you, I said and smiled to her. I don't know how can I manage myself to smile if after a minutes my life will be changed. The beginning of my miserable life. I'm started to feel sad because today I will marry the person that I just meet for one day. Still, my brain can't process what's happening because it is really that fast. And besides, I'm just 19 years old I'm really too young to get married in this age but I have nothing to do with it because what ever the decision my dad made are all unbreakable.

After all of my preparations for the wedding the car that will be used in our wedding immediately fetch me going to the church.

When we arrive to the church I saw my dad who is waiting for me. Then he saw me and give his beautiful and genuine smile to me. Maybe, because he is really that happy.

Are you ready Jennie, my dad ask me.

I simply nod to him as if he will let me go if I tell him that I'm not ready and I want to stop this wedding.

Then I enter the Church I saw all of people here are all my relatives so Dad really planned this well because all of them are present and I'm really amazed because even though Dad decided my wedding quickly he even manage the wedding to become really  expensive and beautiful.

While carefully walking in the aisle I saw Lisa standing here with her beautiful gown. The gown really suits to her and what the heck? Why she's so beautiful without her eyeglasses and without bangs that hides her face. I can clearly saw now how perfect her face is.

When I reached the aisle the priest started to read his rituals amd blessings to us. I don't know what I'm feeling right now because just like what I feel last night I feel my heart is pounding fast right now.

After that we shared our vows to each other. When Lisa is going to share her vows to me I notice that she's crying while saying it like it was real. I don't know but after seeing it I feel also that  I need to cry but I don't know the reason about it because after all we all know that we didn't love each other here.

Ok, you may now kiss the bride, then after hearing that the all crowd are starting to shout us to kiss each other and they are all teasing us. I look at Lisa who's now looking at me like she was asking my permission.

I simply nod to her for this wedding to end quickly. Then she slowly lean her head to me and I closed my eyes expecting her kiss.

But seconds past but I didn't feel her lips to mine so I quickly open my eyes.

I'm sorry Jennie but I think it will be better to continue this kiss after our wedding, she said while smirking.

Wait? This girl really gets into my nerve! She put me into shame! How dare she won't agree to kiss me!! How dare she ignore Jennie's charm!!! Arrgh! I really hate her.