Chapter 37: Torn between two lovers

Lisa's POV

My life was like in a World War when Jennie and friends came to my house. I really regret that I've agreed to let them stay in my house for a while. Gosh! Every hours there's always a chaos between Jennie and Tzuyu. They are like immature kids. Tzuyu is like 5 years old and Jennie is 6 years old since she was a little bit matured than Tzuyu but I still consider her as immature.

Well, if you're asking what happened between me and Jennie after having a talk. Don't ask it anymore because it was the stupidest yet so right decision that I've ever made in my life.

Why stupid? Because I didn't accept her offer that night. I told her to give up on me even though deep inside in my heart I'm against her to do it. I really love her but I'm scared to get hurt again so I decided to say no. Aside from that, I think it is the right decision to do since I already give a chance to Tzuyu. I already promise to myself that I'm going to try new love on her and I don't want her to get hurt so I shouldn't break it.

I'm expecting Jennie to give up after hearing those words coming from me but I'm wrong because instead of giving up she became more persistent on winning me back. I don't know why she still want to continue it even if I'm just ignoring all her efforts. It's clearly obvious that I want her to stay away from me but the more I'm pushing her the more she gets closer to me. Haysst! I don't know what to do right now.

On the other hand, Jennie and Tzuyu always end up arguing to each other because of me. These two bastards was really a pain in my head because of the many troubles they have done . Do you want to know what happened for 2 consecutive days when we are together? Ok guys, let me begin it when I was washing my clothes. Believe me guys it was really terrible!

Flashback

I am singing like an idiot to my favorite Thai song by Moderndog while washing my clothes. I'm even closing my eyes to feel the lyrics while singing. Well, get used at me since it was my habit whenever I'm doing something.

I'm so peaceful while washing my clothes when suddenly Tzuyu and Jennie came to my sight. I stopped from singing because of that.

"Oh guys what are you doing here?" I asked them with a smile.

"I'm here to help you, Lisa" Tzuyu quickly said then sit beside me and started to help with my clothes. I'm so surprised for her sudden action but what makes me more surprised when Jennie also sit beside me and started to help me. My eyebrows quickly raised because of confusion.

"Ah... I didn't know how to wash any of my clothes but I still want to help you, Lisa. I don't want you to get tired" Jennie said without looking at me. She's just focusing herself to my clothes but she doesn't know what she was doing was wrong. She's right she doesn't know how to do it. I smiled from that thought and I can't deny to myself that I found it sweet.

"Shiiiiit! Jennie plss don't do this to me! I can hug you right now! Stop that plsss I'm moving on now" I thought to myself. I'm just controlling my smile right now but in my mind I am screaming because of the happiness. Jennie had better not see it so I am preventing it.

If Jennie didn't stop this kind of gestures I can't moved on anymore. Gosh! For God's sake! I want to get moved on and have a peaceful life right now. I don't want to assume anymore for the things that is obviously impossible to happen. I know she want me back but my heart was too hurt to continue loving her. Not with Jennie anymore.

"Guys I really appreciate it but I can handle myself now. You don't need to do it anymore"

"No, it's my pleasure to help you, Lisa." Tzuyu quickly said.