Chapter 20: In every Fairy tales there's always a witch

Lisa's POV

It's been 3 days since me and Jennie became couple and I'm happy because it is still going strong and pretty fine. Jennie always shows her love to me even though she's not telling it to me well, I know her she's not fun of being sweet and I'm fine with that.

Lisa let's go, Jennie said while smiling to me. I remember the days when she's always telling it in peevishly way but now it's really different.

I quickly hop in her car then started to go in our University. When we arrived here I feel surprised to Jennie because when we go out to her car she immediate hold my hand and intertwined it to her.

Jennie, people might see it, I whispered to her.

I don't care about them, Jennie said without looking to me.

But Taehyung and friends if they see it they will questioned us, I said.

Taehyung and friends? She asked in confusion.

Oops, sorry I mean BTS your die hard admirers you know? I said.

Ohh BTS hahaha I didn't get it huh? But seriously, don't mind them Lisa. I don't care about them as long that I'm with you everything will be fine, she said while smiling. Aww, I want to place her in my pocket now, she's so cute.

Yeah, you're right nevermind, I said.

Good. That's my Lisa, she said.

PoooookPAAAAAAK! Rose shouted while running on her way to us.

Gosh! I really miss you Lisa! I didn't see you in New Year's Eve huhuhu! You know what I'm so sad because of that I'm very used in celebrating it with you, my best friend! Haysst I feel like I'm not complete if you didn't greet me Happy New Year, Rose said while hugging and faking like she was really crying. Honestly, I find this chipmunk really sweet.

Ok fine, Happy New Year. Can you please let go of me. Look at Jisoo she's staring to me like she want to kill us. Plss, I love my life, I tell to her.

No, Lisa just cooperate with me. That's what I like to make her jealous. Actually, we have love quarrel, and it's been days now but she still avoiding me. Just go with the flow promise I will treat you lunch later, Rose whispered to me. Hayyst, I thought she truly miss me but she's just using me. This chipmunk I want to kill her!

Chipmunk I can't help you, I also whisper for Jisoo didn't hear about this.

But I'm badly needed your help, Rose begged me.

Hey Lisa! Can you plss don't be that closed to her. You already have a girlfriend why you're so closed to her, Jennie madly tell it to me.

That's the reason why I can't help you with your plan but I can help you in another way. I'm sorry chipmunk, I said to her then quickly pushed her in Jisoo's way that caused them to out of balance.

Thank me later, after saying that I quickly hold Jennie's hand and started to run.

Hey what are you doing Lisa? Where are we going? Jennie asked me. I stopped because of that.

Well, I just want to escape with Rose because as you can see I pushed her with Jisoo, I explained to her.

But you can go now. You will be late on your last subject, I said.

Ok I will go now, but Lisa I'm warning you don't be closed to other girls. I will kill you. Just behave ok, Jennie seriously said it to me. What the? Doesn't she have trust for me?

When Jennie bid goodbye to me I also go in our room and I'm pretty lucky because good thing our Prof is not yet here. Since he's not yet here I still make myself busy by sketching Jennie's face since I have nothing to do.