Chapter 15: Jail Booth

Lisa's POV

Seconds?

Hours?

Days?

Months?

Yes months! For 9 months of being together with Jennie we're just like strangers to each other. After what happened last last month when we have our argue because of hanging out with Mina. She never talked to me again. I tried speaking to her but she will just answer my questions then after that she will ignore me again. I also questioned her why she's avoiding me like that but it was the worst thing that I've ever do in my life. It is still fresh from me what she answered to me in my question.

Why would I avoid you? Which in the very first place is I really don't want to be with you! Lisa don't think that I'm avoiding you. I know you already know my answer with that. But If you don't know I will tell you right now. Basically, I don't want to be with you that's why I'm always ignoring you. So, don't ever talk to me and questioned me if I'm avoiding you. Just shut your mouth and pretend like we didn't know each other.

That's exactly the words that she tell to me. It's been a month but I still remember it. Her words is really painful and it brokes my heart into pieces. I'm expecting it anymore to happen because in the first place I know she doesn't really want this marriage but I didn't know that it will be really hurtful to me while hearing it from her.

But I needed to be strong I don't want her to see me that I'm hurt. I need  to endure it I will just spend my time to her for one year then after this things will be okay. I will become single again and my family's business will be safe.

Yeah you're single again but I know you're really sad because Jennie will never be your wife anymore, my inner self said to me.

Yeah I will be really so sad because of that but if I know that Jennie will never be happy with me. I will choose to set her free than seeing her suffering. I know it may hurt me but it hurts me more if Jennie is the one who's hurt so, better if we will just divorced after one year.

Let's go, Jennie said it to me. I can't take my eyes to her because she's so sexy on her attire now. Actually it's our Intramurals this day that's why we're not wearing our uniform and we're required to just wear civilian or whatever we want but still followed our school's rule. She's just wearing a simple skinny jeans and white Gucci shirt but why she so elegant in just wearing of it. Haysst! God is really creative. Why? Because he created a masterpiece like Jennie. She's really a goddess and almost perfect. If I didn't know the saying about Nobody is perfect is existing I will definitely called her perfect.That's why I'm thinking now that I'm still lucky to have her even for just one year. After all, God is really good to me because he give me a chance to have Jennie for temporary. But the truth is I'm not that really lucky because it was just for temporary. Hahaha we'll, I just analysed it correctly.

Hey what are you waiting for? Come here we're getting late! Jennie said it to me while running the car engine.

Oh I'm sorry, I quickly said to Jennie then hop in her car.

It was our daily routine. Everyday Jennie and I start our day eating our breakfast without talking to each other then she will take me on our school and our home. After that when we arrived in our home in the evening we are joined in eating our dinner but again no one dares to talk then after eating we will enter our rooms and sleep then repeat.

We're already here you may go now, she said coldly.

I quickly leave her car before people will see us well, I'm used to this we're always like that.

Hey Lisa! Finally you're here I really miss you, Rose quickly hugged me.

For Pete's sake Rose get out of my sight. I don't miss you we're just together yesterday and don't ever hug me again. Jisoo will be jealous. Can't you understand you are now Jisoo's chipmunk so don't ever be closed to me like that again, I said her irritating.