Chapter 21: One last time 😭

Lisa's POV

Hey Lisa you've been choosing there for so long. Can you plss be quick, Rose said while rolling her eyes.

A little longer plsss? Look I can't choose they are all beautiful I'm having a hard time to pick, I said to her.

Ok, 5 minutes more but if you still can't choose I will leave you here, Rose said seriously.

Ok Rose, I said to her then start to choose again.

We're now here in the mall choosing the ring that I will used for my wedding proposal to Jennie since our wedding anniversary is on next month. I'm really excited to give this to Jennie and get her yes and finally, we will have our wedding for real. But I'm having a hard time on choosing a ring. I want the best and elegant ring for Jennie.

Ok, I will just pick this one, I said to the sales lady.

Finally for almost half hour of choosing! Rose said in mocking.

Here Ma'am thanks for choosing us and come again, the sales lady politely said to us.

You're welcome, I said while smiling.

So, Lisa since I accompany you buying this ring can you plsss treat me in some delicious restaurant here? Rose said to me.

Hayyst, why I will treat you? You can't even wait for me while choosing, I said to her.

Well, look even if I really really want to leave you I still wait for you. So, treat me or else I will kill you. I can do it since I'm mad now because of Jisoo, she said seriously.

As if I'm scared? Duh! Ok I will treat you where do you want to eat? I said to her calmly. Actually I got scared to Rose because I know her if she's not on the mood she can do things that you didn't like to happen to you.

Samgyeopsol house, since it was our favorite place, she said while teary-eyed. Hayyst, I know that face she's really hurt now because Jisoo is still mad to her. I feel pity after seeing her since it's difficult. I don't know why but if this happens to us, with Jennie. Maybe I'll be also like Rose. But I hope this will never happened to us I don't want Jennie to feel mad at me.

When we're now here in the samgyeopsol house. Rose was still silent. It's really awkward because no one dares to talk.

You know what Lisa. Jisoo was really mad to me not because she just see me with Dahyun. But because she saw us kissing, Rose said blankly.

Well, what's wrong about kissing? .... wait! You and.... Dahyun... are KISSING? I said in disbelief.

Yeah, she saw us. Actually it was an accident. I don know why of all a sudden Dahyun kissed me. But I'm so dumb I kissed her back. Well I admit it I got confused when Dahyun kissed me. Since, you know I'm inlove with her since then but when Jisoo came it was changed, Rose said it and started to cry.

Rose I will asked you. Are you still inlove with Dahyun? Do you still feel anything with her,I seriously asked her.

Ok, when she kissed me all my feelings for her get back that's why I got confused because of that. But when I saw Jisoo my heart started to broke when I saw her crying. And I don't know what to feel right now. I know I love Jisoo that's why I'm sad now but I like Dahyun, Rose said to me.

Look, Rose don't talk with Jisoo for this time. Just think it clearly who the person that you really like. I understand Jisoo now why she's avoiding you even though I saw on her eyes that she really want to approach you. She wants you to think and realized what you really feel, so plsss Rose don't pursue Jisoo for now to get back to you if you're not yet ready, I said.