Chapter 22: Don't you trust me? 💔

(A/N: Plss guys while reading it can you plss listen to Aron Wright's song entitled " You're the last thing on my mind". I highly recommend it since it really suits in this chapter just a suggestion but it's so good if you will play it while reading this. You can play it in the multimedia box)

Lisa's POV

I opened my eyes but I feel like I don't want to wake up anymore. I just want to die. For all the things happened to me. I always questioned myself why is this happening to me? Why me? Did I make something wrong in my life.

It's been a month but until now I can't accept the fact that she's now gone now. I can't have her anymore. She will never back to me anymore.

This day, this day is our anniversary. It is day that I should proposed for her for real but it will never happened anymore. It was just a dream now since she didn't want to see me anymore. I should get her yes and we should be happy right now but what just happened?

I still remember this day. The day that I wished never happened. My nightmare.

Flashback

I don't know what happened but suddenly I woke up on another bed. I was about to leave it but I noticed that I'm not alone here. I removed the blanket to see who's this person. But when I recognize who is it I remember all the things happened why I'm here.

I'm so nervous now. Jin and I are both naked. I don't know what really happened to us. All I remember is he invited me to have a coffee with him but after that I don't know what happens next.

Oh finally you're awake, he said in bedroom voice.

Tell me Jin, what happened last night? I seriously asked him.

You didn't remember anything? Last night, we make love, he said seriously to me.

What? Is it for real? No. I didn't believe you. You're just making a story, I said while crying.

Look Lisa are you dumb? We're both naked here in just one bed. What do you think we do if we are like this? He said.

Damn you! We didn't make love! Why you did this to me? I said while pushing him.

Lisa, it already happened. You can't do anything about this and aside from that Jennie already knows what happened to us, He said.

Je...Jennie? Already knows about this? I said in disbelief.

Yeah, Jin said.

Because of that I quickly put my dress on. I don't mind if Jin will saw my naked body all I want to do now is to go quickly to Jennie. Gosh, I hope she will believe on me. I hope she will understand  and trust me.

I quickly called a taxi cab. And this short period of time I quickly arrived in our house. I feel really nervous right now.

When I enter our house I saw Jennie who's now with Taehyung in the couch while kissing him. I don't know how to react I'm just standing here until they noticed my presence.

Oww, Lisa you're already here? Taehyung said while smiling to me.

Taehyung can you plss leaves us for second, Jennie seriously said to him and good thing he obey it.

Look Jennie plsss hear my explanation---, I can't continue what I'm going to say because she slap me so hard.

Stop this kind of shitty things. I already saw it in my two eyes. Actually I also had my proof don't you want to see it I will show you. Can you plss stop this kind of lies. Taehyung already told the truth. You and Jin have a secret relationship ever but you're hiding it to me since you're now married to me. I know your plans after getting divorced you will go with Jin with the money you get from my Dad because of marrying me. Gosh, Lisa if you really need this money why you also me you involved about it. Why you make me fall for you? If you want this money why you played trick on me, Jennie said while her eyes was a totally blank. I can't see any emotions from her.