Chapter 1:Lisa Manoban

Lisa's POV

Hey Lisa! Can we leave now? Gosh, you're watching her for fucking 1 hour it's getting late you know?, Rose said to me while rolling her eyes.

Plss, 5 minutes more , I said to her while amusingly watching to Jennie Kim who's now playing a piano inside their school's music hall.

Lisa!! You can watch her tomorrow ok? Aside from that, you always watch her in the music hall are you not getting tired of it?, Rose said to me.

How Can I get tired of watching this girl? What the? She was so perfect everything about her. And to see her face everyday is not a waste of time it is all worth it. Yeah, I know all of you thinks that I'm so whipped to Jennie Kim but you can't blame me she's an obra maestra.

You know Rose I will never get tired of watching her because it always made my day, I said to her while my eyes is forming a heart shape.

Yeah!!! Whatever Lisa! As if she know you exist in this word, Rose said sarcastically to me.

Someday you know, I said while smiling. Oh this girl never failed to make my day complete she was totally a full package. I said to myself while watching Jennie arranging her things then leave the music hall.

Let's go Rose my princess is leaving now , I said to her while grabbing her hand.

Gosh! Thanks God I thought we will stay forever here, Rose said.

It was my usual daily routine when my classes are finish, me and my best friend Rose goes to the music hall to watch Ms.Jennie Kim secretly while playing her piano. And, because Rose and I are neighbors she always wait for me doing my stuffs because we're on the same way.

Oh, by the way I'm Lisa Manoban and I'm a Thai. My family and I are staying here at Korea for good because my parent's business are here. Rose and I are studying here at YG University where I take Business Administration course and Rose as well.

Well, as you all notice (also it is very noticed) I have a huge crush to Ms.Jennie Kim oh wait it's wrong I think I'm inlove with her. It is all started when I accidentally bumped into her on my first day here at YG University. I didn't believe on love at first sight but when I see her boom! I fall for her instantly. Actually she's really popular in our Uni most students here are all whipped to her who wouldn't? She's really perfect. She's smart, talented, rich, beautiful and also her bitchy attitude makes her more attractive. And for almost 4 years I am always stalking her wherever she goes but never in my life I take a move on her that's why she didn't know my name at all. I can't talk to her because I think she will just laugh and reject me.Why? Because she was very far from me and making friends or closed to me is such a shame. Because, I'm ugly, nerd and loser. That's what they call to me but I can't blame them because it is true. I wear thick and big eyeglass, my hair is like the hair of witch and I have a long bangs that can cover my eyes because it is too long and I have braces on my teeth. You can call me a totally geek because my appearance really describes it. That's why all those years that I kept watching Ms.Jennie Kim from far never I talk to her or introduce myself to her.

Hey Lisa are you thinking again about Jennie? Plsss stop daydreaming you know we're here in your house,, Rose said to me irritably. My mind gets back in reality when I heard her speak.

Ahh, sorry I'm so tired I didn't notice that I'm already here, I said to her

Yeah whatever your excuses! Ok take care Lisa don't forgot tomorrow 6 am  I'll fetch you,, She said and peck me a kiss on cheeks before leaving.

Bye and takecare cheepmunk!, I said while waving to her.

When I enter our home I got curious why mom and my siblings are crying?