Chapter 26: Rivals

Lisa's POV

I can't control myself not to smile right now. Jennie was so cute. I don't want to conclude it but Jennie looks really jealous now. Actually, I don't want to play with Kendrick's plan but since I don't have any choice so, I just just go with the flow with him. And I'm starting to think now that Kendrick was right. I should make her jealous and look it was working.

Ahmmm guys I just want you to know that before our wedding we want us to have some bonding to each other. So, since our theme is beach wedding. Me and Sana decided that all of us will go to the beach now where our wedding will take place and spend our 1 week here in preparing the venue and our bonding at the same time. So, guys better pack up your things now, Dahyun said to us. I think this idea will be great because it means I can have a time with Jennie I feel excited.

Well, that's a great idea Dahyun! I can spend time with Lis baby. Right baby? Kendrick said full of excitement. I really praise this gay for being a great actor well, what do I expect he's an actor after all he can do it easily and effortlessly even though I really know that deep inside in his brain he really wants to vomit now because of what he was saying.

Yeah I'm so excited now. I can't wait it anymore, I said while smiling sweetly to him. Well, since Kendrick start it I will just accept it and if that's the way to win my Jennie back. I will.

What do I said lately? I said don't be so flirty infront of foods. Are the two of you is really dumb? One more thing Dahyun if you're planning us on vacation I don't want Kendrick to be here. If you take him with Lisa they will end up cuddling and flirting each other. I don't want Sohyun to noticed that she's too young to handle this kind of scenes,Jennie shouted and giving us a death glare. I just smile from that well, I admit it I really like seeing Jennie like that.

Jennie are you really referring to Sohyun or you are the one who doesn't want to see Lisa with Kendrick, Jisoo said while munching her chicken. Hayyst she really love her chicken. I remember her and Rose they used to call each other CHICKEN BOO. Wait? Why I didn't see her with Rose are they still together?

Yahhhh! And Jennie Unnie plss I want Kendrick hyung to be here. Don't be so harsh to my idol. And I don't care if I see them doing that I didn't mind it I understand it because they are couple. Can you plsss consider it. I know you hate love but don't involve others in your bitterness, Sohyun meaningfully said to us I wait Jennie to say anything but she just remain silent.

Ok guys calm down plss. My decision was final all of us will go to the beach. Everything was included there's no person will be left so, I'm sorry Jennie Unnie I can't do what do you want, Dahyun said seriously to Jennie.

And one more thing guys I just want to tell you that the hotel I checked in for us is fully reserved. Good thing I can still get a room but there's two person who will share in one room, Dahyun just added.

Lisa and I volunteer to be that person. We can share in one room, Kendrick said while smirking to Jennie and because of that she quickly stand from her sit then speak.

No! Kendrick and Lisa will never share in one room! Can't you think that Lisa is a girl and Kendrick is boy. They can do wrong things if they are together in the same room. So I insist Lisa and I will be the one to share in one room, Jennie seriously said.

Jennie just admit that you want to be with Lisa, Jisoo said while still munching her chickens and because of that she earn a big hit to Jennie.

You know what Jisoo can you stop that I don't need your comment here. And let me clear it I'm just concern to Lisa don't make it malicious, Jennie defend herself.

Ok guys fine! Jennie and Lisa will share in one room so stop this discussion! And prepare and pack your things now I have many plans for us to do, Dahyun said then as she said it we quickly followed her.